Chapter XXII

It's been a month since the Jeon couple had lost their virginity to each other. And from that day onwards their lives has become more happy and livelier.

Jeongguk started to feel like Taehyung's other half because of the drastic change of the elder's treatment for him.

First his wife gave him the permission to move in to his bedroom, after their lovemaking. Fully giving him an access to everything the CEO owned.

The CEO also started to show him affection in many ways such us calling him cute endearments, pampering and spoiling him like no one else.

Tae would always cuddle him to sleep, brushing his hair and rubbing his back affectionately to help him sleep better. Which the bunny loves very much.

The older also bought him loads of clothes and stuffs, in which for the bunny's opinion is not necessary, but his wife never listened.

Taehyung also forbade his bunny husband to work outside home knowing that people would just take advantage of him even though the younger had insisted that he really wanted to help him with home expenses and buy him little gifts. But Tae stood on his ground.

Instead he offered his husband to become his personal chef and he will be payed nicely. Yet, Jeongguk was still hesitant because cooking for Taehyung is already his responsibility. But in the end he can't do anything but agreed, of course without accepting any money from his wife.

Another thing is that Taehyung got him a tutor to teach him the basic writing and reading. Because again Tae refused to send his husband to School. Knowing very well that the younger would just get bully and discriminated.

And looking for a tutor for his husband was really chaotic.

Because when Taehyung and Jeongguk got to met the different men and women who wants to apply to be a tutor, the bunny became amazed by their outfits and aura which he couldn't help but to compliment them.

"Woahh h-hyungs a-and nwoona's bweufiful!" The bunny explaimed in awe.

And this single statement was enough for the CEO to freaked out and get jealous. Resulting for him to dismissed the applicants coldly and ignored the poor bunny for hours.

The second time he look for a tutor he already made sure to put a qualification which stated that the applicants must be at least 50 years old to make sure that his bunny husband wouldn't get awed by their beauty and possibly develop a crush on them.

Yet, his planned also failed when his husband enthusiastically welcomed and complimented the applicants again. Thus he gave up on the idea of finding a professional tutor and asked his own mother to teach his husband, which Jin agreed happily. And from that day Jeongguk has been learning at the Kim Mansion. He would get drop off by his wife and pick up either by the CEO himself if he wasn't busy or the CEO's personal butler.

Aside from these things, the used to be innocent Jeongguk had become extremely horny and always demanded sex from his wife every single day.

It's like he couldn't get enough of Tae. And would always find his way inside the CEO's pants no matter what. And as for Taehyung, he couldn't just say no to his adorable and hot husband. Thus he always surrender his body to the younger's mercy, even though he had to limp and crawl the next day. He even forgot how to walk properly without limping in this two months.

In short Jeongguk really feels loved by his wife, despite Taehyung not confessing yet. He knows deep within his heart that the older already loves him a lot.

His mama jinnie once told him that the actions and the words Taehyung always showed to him is what love is. This made the bunny so happy and confident with their relationship.