Chapter XXX

2 months had passed quickly when Jeongguk had gotten discharge and started living in the Kim Mansion.

Which is very unfortunate and saddening for Taehyung because his parents still refused to let his husband live with him in his house again, neither his parents let him live in the Kim Mansion.  So he's only allowed to visit Jeongguk, but not live with him.

Another thing is, his parents literally disowned him, which took him by surprise because he really didn't think that his own parents could do that to him. He somehow thought that maybe his father was just threatening, but he was indeed true to his words.

Taehyung has been kicked from his position as the Co- CEO of their company. His bank account was frozen and doesn't have even a single penny inside.

All of his properties were being withdrawn by his parents. That only leaves him with his current house, which he also doubt if he could still sustain the expenses of leaving there. Nonetheless, he was still fortunate enough that his parents showed him some mercy by leaving him with a shelter.

He had actually tried looking for different jobs, confident that he would get hired because of his intelligence and work background. But his hope had crashed down when he's being rejected from every job he had applied on. So basically he only relies on his left money in hand to survive living. He needs to use it wisely and just a little in his daily expenses.

He was certain that it's his parents who were behind of the companies and even small businesses rejecting him. They really want him to have a hard time in life. A good punishment indeed.

But there's no greater punishment than being away from his husband. He always craves to see and touch his adorable bunny baby every second of the day.

And his parents only allows him to visit Jeongguk from 7 in the morning to 7 in the evening. This 12 hours is really not enough for him to make his husband feel all the love and care he has for him.

Aside from that, he really needs Jeongguk beside him, specially now that he's carrying a life inside him.

He just recently entered his 4th month, and the symptoms of pregnancy is slowly taking a tool on him; such as cravings, mood swings, weight gain, swollen breast and all.

The worst thing about his pregnancy is that his little flower seems to really love his father's presence. Taehyung had recently developed an obsession to be with Jeongguk all the time. He always wanted to see, hear, touch and smell him. So basically he is craving for Jeongguk.

And the pregnant male would greedily always fullfil his cravings everytime he is with his husband. But, when it's time for him to leave the Kim Mansion, Taehyung wouldn't forget to bring at least one of Jeongguk's used clothes to hug and smell when he sleeps, a bearable remedy for his loneliness and cravings every night.

And it would be a complete lie if Taehyung would say that he doesn't cry in his dark and cold room every night.

God is his only witness on how much tears he always shed every night. He feel so lonely and alone, despite of being used to lived in his house alone and being a literally lonely soul before.

But you can't blame him. Because eversince his precious husband arrived in his life unexpectedly, he started to feel what real love is.

The bunny made him feel the warmth of having someone who he can rely on, in times of his ups and downs. Jeongguk literally made him feel what he had been missing all his life; real love, support and family.

Don't get him wrong, his parents had love him and treated him like a family. Yet, they still lacked In showing it to him because both were so busy in their business. That's why he is so cold and aloof when it comes to people.

He wants to get mad at his parents. How could they made him suffer like this?

How could they snatch the only person who had love and accepted the real him?

The person who provided him love,care, protection, family and all.

Yet, he couldn't. If it's his parents alone who decided their separation, Tae might do everything in his power to be with his bunny.

But the problem was that his husband himself agreed with his parents decision; leaving him to just follow whatever they want.

Sometimes he just thought of telling them about his pregnancy to end his miseries.

Maybe, him being pregnant, would make his parents, specially his husband forgive and accept him again.

But, at the last minute, he would just reject his thoughts, and continue pursuing his husband in his own ways.

He knows how big of a softy and hearty his husband is. He knows that once his hubby have come to know about his pregnancy, the bunny won't hesitate to take him in his strong arms again.

And he doesn't want it. Tae wants Jeongguk to forgive him because he saw how sorry he is, not because of him being pregnant.

He doesn't want his bunny husband to just take pity on him. So he always tried to hide his pregnancy as much as he can.

And hiding it, wasn't that hard since his hubby is just so naive and clueless.

Flashback

The couple was currently cuddling on Jeongguk's bedroom. With Tae laying on his back, while the bunny was laying on the older's chest.

His adorable husband was just too obsessed with his fluffy chest, that he wouldn't let a day passed without feeling it.

"Uhmm wif-- ermm...Taetae why is you tummwy gwetting bwig, ?" His husband suddenly asked, with confusion laced on his voice.

"Ahh uhmm I-I... I b-been eating a lot lately, baby.... So ah I gained a lot of weight?" Taehyung explained nervously. Cursing that any time sooner he will become more bloated.

"Ohh...yeah.. Taetae is now chubbwy!  Fweels so soft and fwuffy" agreed by the bunny without second thought, and proceed to nuzzle his face on Tae's fluffy breast. Which made the pregnant male giggled because of the tickling sensation.

He's Lucky that the bunny just bought his white lie and didn't ask anymore questions.

So he really isn't worried of Jeongguk finding out about his pregnancy, since the bunny thinks that his changing appearance was caused by foods and not the seed he had planted inside him.

"You're dada is such a silly bunny" Taehyung said to his baby bump, as he ready himself for another day of visiting his husband.

After grooming himself and preparing his courting gifts for his baby, Tae locked his house and proceed to walk towards the train station, making sure that his face is well hidden from the public's eyes.

This has been his routine for the past 2 months. Wake up, eat a little amount of breakfast, which he could only afford,  shower, ride a public transportation and walked a few minutes to reach his parents Mansion.

At last the pregnant male is finally standing in front of the Mansion's huge gate. All giddy and excited to spend another day with his husband.

"Are you excited to see your dada, petal? He whispered, as he softly rubbed his bump that was hidden by his huge sweater.

"Of course my petal is excited just like mama right?" He answered, chuckling right after. Finding it funny that he's answering to his own question.

But it doesn't matter. What matters is that he is happy. Happy, because he can already feel that it would'nt take a lot time for his bunny husband to finally forgive him.

They are now acting like they used to be. Being all lovey dovey and clingy to each other. The only thing left is for Jeongguk to finally come home to him.

"Just a little more, Tae. You can do it!" He said to himself determinely. As he looked at his goofy husband running excitedly towards him.