Chapter XXXI

"Taetae! Gukkie hwere!" A running bunny shouted, pointing at himself excitedly, as if Taehyung couldn't see him.

The preggo male just shook his head at the silliness of his husband.

"Don't run bun!" Tae yelled back, reprimanding the excited bunny

"Hi Taetae!" The younger greeted sheepishly, a little bit panting from all the running he did.

"Hmm... Gukkie, didn't I tell you to not run? You just healed from your injuries baby, and you might hurt yourself again." Tae expressed his worries. Moving closer to the bunny to check if he is hurt somewhere.

"Hihi sowwy wif----taetae... Gukkie will remembwer..." This answer of the younger, made Taehyung's smile falter a little. He missed being called "wifey" by his husband, but the bunny is still persistent on not addressing him as wifey.

"I-it's okay baby.... Come let's go inside." Tae just shrugged his thoughts, and divert their topic.

"Did you eat already, darling?" The older asked, as they walk inside the mansion with hands intertwined.

"Nwope.... Gukkie wait fwor Taetae..." Jeongguk answered, trying not to look into the older's eyes;Knowing that he would get scolded.

"Bunny, I already told you a lot of times to eat with your Mama Jinnie and Papa Jonnie right? You're not eating your breakfast on time. You're just taking my words so lightly, babe." Taehyung expressed disappointingly, nonetheless he still made the bunny sit on the dining table, as he proceed to serve his foods.

"Taetae mwad? Sowwy"  Jeongguk said shakily, getting afraid of making his wife mad. What if Taehyung will do something bad to him again?

(Shakes his head) No, He wouldn't. He believes in his wife.

Meanwhilehile, Taehyung feels like the ground under his feet is being snatch upon seeing the scared and insecure state of his husband.

Now he knows why his bunny still refused to go home with him. It's because his beloved husband is still afraid of him.

So after all this time, his efforts, love, care, affection and many more; it's still does'nt help in making the bunny's fear for him vanish.

This painful truth is a hard slap for  Taehyung.

Should I give up?

It's been months...

Yet he still believe that I will inflict harm on him intentionally....

Maybe my efforts are useless...

Maybe he doesn't really want to give me a chance...

Maybe he's just pitying me....

These were the thoughts that runs into the preggo's mind. His chest tightening at the thought of those words being true.

"Taetae?.... hyungie??... " Jeongguk's voice brought him out of his toxic thoughts.

"Oww w-what are you saying again, bun?" He asked, clearing his voice to get rid of the lump on his throat.

"You wook swad... gukkie dwid wong?" His husband asked worriedly and stood up to cupped his face. Trying to look into his eyes to figure out what's wrong.

"No o-of course not, baby. You did nothing wrong. I'm sorry for spacing out. I just remembered something." Tae tried to explain, rubbing his husband's hands that were cupping his face.

"What dwid Taetae remembwer? Not Gukkie?" A now pouting bunny asked in jealousy. Not liking the fact that his wifey is thinking of something else aside from him.