Chapter XXIII

Days had passed since Taehyung promised his husband that he wouldn't ignore him anymore.

But as the famous quote says " promises are meant to be broken".

After just a week of Jeongguk crying out loud for his wife's attention, Taehyung again is back at ignoring his husband UNINTENTIONALLY.

Because of the huge project of KTH company, it demands a lot of work, thus it took almost all of the CEO's time that he couldn't spare even 5 minutes for his husband.

He would just greet him a good morning and then proceed to do his morning routine and flew out of their home, not even have a time to eat the breakfast his husband had served.

And this also happens at dinner, with Taehyung going home at midnight.

This made the bunny so sad and worried for his wife. His wife has been working so hard in the Company that he doesn't have time to rest and eat properly.

So Jeongguk at least made sure that his wife would always have his lunch box at work.

He made sure that Taehyung has the lunch he prepared before leaving their home. And when it's time for lunch he would call the CEO to remind him to eat. Which really melt Taehyung's heart on how caring his dear husband is.

It only motivates him to finish his work as soon as possible so that he could give love to his husband.

But today it's different. Jeongguk had woke up a little late so he had prepared Teahyung's food a little late also. 

So the CEO had to left hurriedly and told his husband that he is just gonna grab something on the way for his lunch. But, the bunny didn't believe him. He knows that his wife doesn't have the time to order food and he will probably just starve himself for the whole day.

"Wifey nweeds his fwoods" the worried bunny said determinedly as he decided to send his wife's lunch at the KTH Company himself.

So he hurriedly changed his clothes to look more presentable and proceed to pack his wife's lunch as he went out of their home.

Jeongguk's outfit

The bunny walks happily while whistling some tunes on his way to his wife's company. He didn't call Tae's butler to send him to the company because he didn't want to bother the man, as he thinks that the KTH company isn't that far and he would reach in his destination within an hour.

When Jeongguk finally had reached the company after an hour of walk, he wipes his sweat and dusted his clothes before walking confidently towards the main entrance of the building only to be stopped by two guards.

"Hey you! Pets are not allowed here" guard 1, said without remorse, eyes glaring at the bunny.

The bunny just looked at them cluelessly, yet angrily.  Hesy wondering why are those guards stopping him knowing that he is their boss' husband.