006

warning: sexual content lols (not full smut soz xo)

THE NEXT COUPLE weeks went by quicker than zara thought. she spoke to jack every day and had grown fond of him, finding herself looking forward to speak to him. she also enjoyed speaking to declan and mason. she'd recently been added to a groupchat with jack, mason, declan, ben chilwell, raheem stirling and bukayo saka. she'd become friends with all of them but was closest with jack, mason, declan and stirling.

the game against czech republic was in two days and she was extremely nervous to meet everyone in person. she was going with aaliyah - who had seemed to have gotten closer to mason - which made her less anxious.

she wasn't worried for the boys though, she knew they'd do well. they'd already won against croatia and they drew against scotland.

the days before the match she spent trying to figure out what to wear. she wanted to look good, but not overdressed. she also didn't have any england merch to wear, but she figures she could steal one of jack's shirts at some point.

zarawilliams omw to support my boystagged: @/aaliyahxo

tagged: @/aaliyahxo

20,784 likes | 231 comments

user1 leng

user2 🦁🦁🦁

aaliyahxo fit is fireeee bb

jjordan booty so big

user3 is she jack grealish's girlfriend??
- user4 no they're just friends

sterling7 ayyyy

jackgrealish cant wait

jack
u arrived?

zara
yeah
good luck j xx

jack
i'll see u after the game xx

ZARA AND AALIYAH jumped up cheering along with the rest of the england fans as they watched stirling score the first goal for england. she watched as he did a knee slide in celebration, however her eyes fixated on jack who had assisted stirling in the goal. she couldn't take her eyes off of him. the way he made everything seem so effortless. every move, every touch to the ball, it came so naturally to him.