010

THE THREE BEST friends stumbled through the streets of london on their way to a club. aaliyah was wearing a co-ord set which complimented her body amazingly, zara wore a mini dress with a cut out inbetween her boobs to show a bit of cleavage. jordan wore some baggy jeans and a top. they were already slightly tipsy as they had pres and had been to a bar already.

when they arrived, they had a few drinks before jordan went off with someone. aaliyah and zara weaved through the crowd before dancing on each other. they giggled as they felt the affects of the alcohol take place. they were at the fun stage of being drunk, when you can still make conscious decisions, but you feel free and excited.

aaliyah turned around and started talking to a boy. seconds later, the two were kissing, greatly confusing zara as she thought her best friend had a thing with mason mount. she got closer, and then realised, aaliyah does have a thing with mason, and he's here.

"mase?" she asked surprised, shouting over the noise.

"zara!" he cheered.

"are you allowed to be here, cause like the euros and everything?"

"he's not drunk babe, i just called him" aaliyah revealed. "i think we're both gonna head out, is that alright? i don't want to leave you"

"no it's fine, i'll go find jordan, have fun" zara smiled before going to find her other best friend. "jordan?" she tapped someone on the back but it wasn't him.

pulling out her phone, she called him. "jord?"

"z! i'm at someone's dorm at uni, i couldn't find you guys to tell you, sorry. i love you, and i'm getting some dick tonightttt"

"have fun, i love you too"

sighing, she sauntered outside alone, not quite knowing what to do. she walked down the street a bit until she realised there was no way she could get home on foot.

jack
have fun tonight xx

zara
my friends left me again

jack
i can send u money for an uber?

zara
could you come and get me?

jack
of course
where are you

zara
location sent
i'm kinda scared

jack
okay i'll be there soon

zara
thank you

ZARA SAT ON the pavement scrolling through pinterest for outfit ideas when she heard her name being called by her favourite brummie accent. she stood up and looked to her left, seeing jack walking down the pavement, a concerned look on his face.

hobbling over to him, he wrapped an arm around her. "hi" she smiled.

"where's jord and aaliyah?" he asked, worried about why she was alone.

"liyah's with mason and jordan's with some guy from his uni" she shrugged, kicking off her heels and going barefoot.

"put your shoes on, what if you step on glass?" he ordered as they walked towards jack's uber.