019

"MATE YOU HAVE no shame" declan laughed as jack went down to join the boys, zara still asleep in their bedroom after fucking in the hot tub.

"oi all of youse don't mention it to zara yeah? she gets really embarrassed" he pointed at them all.

"lips are sealed" mason promised on behalf of everyone else.

"hers weren't though" marcus commented, causing a few people to laugh. "sorry, sorry!" he held his hands up, a big smile still on his face.

"we're thinking of going out tonight? you comin?" phil asked.

"yeah, if i can bring the wife?"

"course" they all agreed, all of them getting along with zara well.

"THIS DRESS IS too short" zara whined, trying to pull it down lower on her thighs.

"i think it's fine" jack said, staring at her arse.

"of course you do" she rolled her eyes.

"it looks good babs, don't worry. let's go get a drink, yeah?"

the two went to the bar and jack bought them both drinks. the rest of the boys had already gone off, the single ones finding some greek goddess-looking women.

"shit babe!" zara grabbed onto jacks forearm, pointing at one particular chelsea player necking on with a girl. "he's with aaliyah. fucking dickhead!" she exclaimed, about to go over and start a fight.

"wait," her boyfriend stopped her, "i thought ya said they weren't serious?"

"they weren't until like a week ago. he took her on a date to the shard and made it official. i'm gonna kill him jack i swear!" she whisper-shouted, enraged at the thought that he would cheat on her best friend.

"look, don't make a big deal of it now. if mason decides to be fuckin stupid it's on him, k?"

"i guess. but baby she's my best friend!"

"i know, but just ask him tomorrow and give him a chance to explain before ya go and tell liyah, okay?"

"okay" she whined, but secretly taking out her phone and snapping a picture.

"i didn't fuck her!" zara heard someone shout, awaking her from her slumber. her head throbbed with a hangover. "i just kissed her...and she gave me head in the toilets" she heard the same voice again. it was coming from the hallway outside hers and jack's room.

she stood up and walked over to the door, holding her ear against the wood. "real classy mase" she heard her boyfriend say. "and what about aaliyah? does she mean fuck all to ya? huh mase!"

she wanted to kiss jack for how he was standing up for her best friend.

"i don't know mate" mason said, sounding disappointed in himself. "please don't tell her, if she doesn't know then it doesn't mean anything"

"too late for that. ya fucked up mase. zara saw ya necking on wiv her last night, and if you don't tell her, she will. they're best friends, and i know my girl is loyal to her best mates"