027

JACK WAS BACK in manchester after their date and zara hated to admit how much she missed him and still loved him despite him making a mistake. she knew their relationship would be more challenging after what happened, and on top of that, jack was now a three and a half hour train journey away.

"me and kayo are gonna go get some food, anyone wanna come?" aaliyah asked jordan and zara who were scattered about the living room/kitchen area.

"i'll come" zara replied, stepping away from watch she was doing.

"i can't, i have two essays due in tomorrow" jordan sighed, typing away at his laptop.

they said goodbye and then the three of them went to find somewhere to get food. the ginger girl had to admit that she hated being the third wheel, liyah and bukayo had gotten much closer and more 'relationship-y' recently although nothing had been confirmed, but zara and jordan were sure the two are soulmates. bukayo's instagram post was the closest thing to a confirmation, but there was still no real label.

ending up choosing nandos, they sat in a corner booth before zara went up to order for the three of them. once she got back to the table, she noticed bukayo's hand resting on aaliyah's upper thigh, squeezing it slightly. her best friend had a content smile on her face which told her that their situationship was more than friends with benefits.

"so when are you next seeing jack?" bukayo asked as he tucked in to his food.

"i think i'm gonna get a train up to see him this weekend for a few days"

aaliyah rolled her eyes, "i don't see why you should be going up to see him when he's the one that made the mistake. he should be putting more effort in than you"

"li c'mon, we're all trying to move past that" kayo said, using his nickname for her.

"the relationship won't work if we don't put equal effort in, and i'm trying to get over the past, like kayo said"

"fine, i'm sorry" she sighed as the three waited for their food.

after their meal, aaliyah and bukayo went back to his place and zara decided to do some shopping. she hadn't spent money in a while and she wanted to spoil herself. modelling had been going well and she'd been earning a lot recently, plus her instagram was gaining more and more popularity so brands were reaching out to do collaborations and deals with her.

zarawilliams thanks to the random guy who took this for me x48,628 likes | 1,663 comments

48,628 likes | 1,663 comments

user1 stunner xx