017

zarawilliams tb to the first england match i went to see x29,747 likes | 30 comments

29,747 likes | 30 comments

comments are limited to friends only

jjordan beautiful girl!!

aaliyahxo my loveeee

sterling7 biggest supporter!!

bukayosaka87 purr u eat every time

jackgrealish ❤️❤️❤️

masonmount now ur a regular

marcusrashford 🦁🦁🦁

"YOU'RE GONNA DO amazing baby" zara whispered to jack as he held her close, "i'll be cheering you guys on the whole time" she pecked his lips.

"i'm so nervous babs, we've come so far but what if we lose now? everyone'll hate us" he stressed.

"stay calm, you're gonna do amazing, so are the rest of the boys"

"that's if i get to play" he muttered, stroking his stubble anxiously.

zara wished the rest of the boys good luck before finding her place in he stands next to jack's family and her two best friends.

the crowds erupted out of their seats as they watched luke shaw score the first goal of the match in less than two minutes since the starting time. the score was now 1-0 to england.

the score stayed the same until the 66th minute, leonardo bonucci managed to score a goal for italy, bringing the score up to 1-1.

penalties. the game had gone to penalties. the entire country watched in anticipation every time the ball was kicked. the entire euros final had led up to saka's penalty. zara thought it was stupid that southgate would choose bukayo, he was only young and that's a heavy weight to put on someone that young and vulnerable.

he did a little run up, before kicking the ball. it flew through the air, however, before it could get inside the net, the italian goalkeeper had hit it away.

her eyes watered as she watched saka cry into his top, surrounded by his teammates. all she wanted to do was give him a hug.

the italian fans roared with excitement, whilst the england fans sat disappointed. zara could hear some people shouting disgusting things towards the team, but mostly saka. she felt like punching the lights out of everyone she heard.

ZARA HELD BUKAYO into her as he leant down, his head buried into her shoulder and his arms tightened around her back. she could feel his tears penetrating through her top, making her own eyes water. "it's okay, kayo" she tried to comfort him, "you played so well and have done so amazing to get into the finals"

"everyone hates me" he croaked, "i've let the entire country down"

"no you haven't kay, you've played amazingly well throughout the entire tournament. you helped england get to the finals of the euros, how many other people can say that?"

"thanks z" he pulled away and wiped his tears. "go find jack" he smiled, still managing to put on a brave face.

"i love you kayo" she hugged him again before going to find her boyfriend.

"zara!" kiera, jack's oldest sister called, waving her over.

"hi" she smiled, kissing jacks cheek and interlocking their fingers, "you were so good today jack" she complimented.

"jack your girlfriend is a very loud supporter" kiera laughed, remembering how loud and passionate zara was when watching. he squeezed her hand gratefully. kiera noticed that he wasn't talking much so decided to leave the two alone to talk. "i'll see yas both later, love ya"

"love ya too ki" he smiled.

"how are you feeling?" zara asked, sitting them both down somewhere quieter.

"i don't know" he muttered, "i just feel like the entire country's gonna hate me babs. and kayo, he's heartbroken. did ya hear the things they was saying?"

"yeah, i wanted to punch them all jack, i swear to god" she fumed, "but you guys all did amazing. you guys got to the finals, that's making history in itself"

"i love you" he pulled her in to him so she was laid across him, kissing her forehead.

england what a journey! we may not be the european champions, but we still made history

england what a journey! we may not be the european champions, but we still made history. we are all so proud of everyone, we stick together no matter what. we will continue to make you proud, on and off the pitch ❤️🦁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
1,984,784 likes | 30,774 comments

user1 what a disappointment!! awful team

user2 so proud boys 🦁🦁🦁

zarawilliams forever proud of you all ❤️

user3 you're all shit

chunkz so proud lads, making history day by day ❤️❤️❤️

user4 hope you all die! massive letdowns

comments have been disabled for this post

A/N
people were so disgusting and cruel after the euros