015

"JACK I SERIOUSLY cannot go and eat breakfast with them after last night!" zara whined, standing in front of the door so jack couldn't get out.

"it'll be fine, i promise"

"no jack, please can we just get food from the shops or something?" she begged, looking up at him with big eyes.

"fine" he caved, "but now i'm gonna have to put actual clothes on" he sighed.

"no you don't, i'm going out in this" she shrugged, looking down at what she was wearing.

"fine"

they snuck out of the building together and found a tesco express. zara bought them both breakfast, hers purely consisting of a bottle of apple juice. "we came all this way for apple juice?" jack asked her, thoroughly unimpressed.

"oh shut up" she tried to hide her smile as he connected their hands, kissing her forehead admirably.

when they got back to his room, they ate their food before jack had to get ready for training. "do you seriously have to do this every day?" she moaned, limbs spread across the bed.

"if i wanna play for england, yes"

"ugh," she groaned, "it's not fair"

"i know" he gave her one last kiss before leaving.

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚪️jackgrealish found this rat on the street, any ideas on what to do with it?737,838 likes | 9,783 comments

⚫️⚪️
jackgrealish found this rat on the street, any ideas on what to do with it?
737,838 likes | 9,783 comments

user1 oh my god who is she

zarawilliams i think you should take it home