009

"YOU GUYS READY?" aaliyah called, waiting at the door for her two best friends who then came rushing through together.

"yes, i've got everything i need" jordan informed them.

"me too, let's go" zara said, shutting the door behind them.

the three of them were headed to the gym together for the first time in ages. jordan and aaliyah have gym anxiety therefore neither of them can go alone, so going all together is the best idea.

once they arrived, they started working out. they started on the treadmill to warm up before splitting up.

zara wasn't a stranger to the gym, as she went regularly to keep her shape. she's not one of those girls with the fastest metabolisms, so she has to train to make sure she looks good. an upside, however, is that she has a big bum, although that's mostly genetics.

about an hour in to her workout, she was about to try and squat a possible new personal best of 80kg. she'd been slowly working her way up in a safe, but also hard-working way. she still felt slightly unsure so asked a guy near her to spot her.

she managed to do it fine and thanked the man afterwards. instead of simply saying 'you're welcome' and walking away, he stepped closer to her as her back was turned towards him.

he reached a hand out and smacked her on her bum, causing her to turn around suddenly. taken aback, she stuttered, not sure what to say. mumbling random words, she picked up her phone she was using to film her form and went to find her friends.

"jordan" she sniffled quietly, not wanting to make a big deal out of it.

he immediately stopped what he was doing out of concern and took her over to a bench at the side. "what's wrong?" he held her back comfortingly.

she didn't know what to do, she felt too embarrassed to tell him what had just happened. "um, period cramps" she lied, "can we go? i'm sorry"

"of course we can, let's get liyah and we can go home and watch wild child again" he told her, getting ready to go.

"thank you" she wiped her eyes and took a deep breath.

they told aaliyah what was happening and the three of them gathered their things. they left the gym and went home, showered, before snuggling up and watching a film.

deciding to forget about the day, not wanting to remember it, zara snapped a picture of herself tensing and posted it to her instagram.

 zarawilliams weights before dates13,774 likes | 737 comments

13,774 likes | 737 comments

user1 💪💪💪

user2 dream body

jackgrealish not as muscly as my calves though
- zarawilliams oh well my bums big
- jackgrealish real

user3 sit on me

jjordan LENGER

aaliyahxo fuck me
- zarawilliams any day of the week x

masonmount 💪💪💪

sterling7 GAINSSSS

laurenfryer_ go girl!!!!
- zarawilliams I LOVE U

yungfilly 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
- user4 fillyyyyy

jack
been to the gym?

zara
saw my post?

jack
of course
u must've used a lot of concealer x

zara
shush u

jack
we should work out together some time

zara
yes pls
u can spot me

jack
always
who normally spots you?

zara
idk

jack
wdym?

zara
just like strangers
i just ask

jack
oh right i thought jordan would

zara
nah i'm stronger than him anyways

jack
true true

raheem
big gains from zara

mason
ikr
fucking bodybuilder

zara
course

jack
nice bum too x

mason
mate still the gc

basmati
don't think he cares

jack
spot on

raheem
z are u coming to our game against germany

mason
u have to
we're out of the group stages now

jack
u already know she is lads
anything for me xx

zara
yes raheem i'm going just for u xx
cant wait to see u play
remember to give me one of ur shirts so i can wear it to the game xxx

jack
taking the piss

raheem
ofc bae xx
come to my room and i'll give u more than my shirt xx

jack
right then

raheem
JOKING MATE

zara
damn

jack
better have been

raheem
ofc i am
my back can't handle her nails anyways

zara
i'm gonna jump off a skyscraper xx

basmati
you remembered my advice!