007

warning: smut (if u guys want me to make it no smut, just say i don't mind, i know some people don't like it x) it doesn't start until far down the chapter as well x

THE NEXT MORNING zara woke bright and early to get ready for her shoot. she had a hard task at hand which was to cover up the extortionate amount of hickeys jack had left on her.

she started with colour corrector and although it took her almost half an hour to finish concealing them, they were almost unnoticeable by the end of it.

she slipped on a simple outfit and made her way to the set. she was doing a shoot for a brand that sold going out clothes. her first outfit was a blue lacey one paired with some low rise jeans.

her second outfit was a black pinstripe strapless top paired with a black mini skirt to match.

her third outfit was a green dress which flattered her greatly, showing off all of her curves.

her final outfit was a purple corset paired with a purple satin skirt and matching ribbons for her hair.

she was immensely tired by the time it was over, but was more than ready to go and see jack.

he had given her the address earlier so she made her way straight over. when she arrived, she texted him and waited in the lobby. he replied that he'd be there in a minute so she sat in one of the armchairs there.

as she was waiting, none other than bukayo saka walked in. the interaction was nothing less than awkward, considering the last time he saw her she was pinned against the wall being devoured by one of his teammates.

"hi" he waved politely, feeling weird about the last time they'd seen each other.

"hi" she waved back with a smile, trying to break the awkward tension.

right on time, the brummie footballer stepped out of the lift. "zara" he smiled, excited to see her. he exchanged a few words with his teammate before getting into the lift with the ginger girl. "how was your shoot?"

"long," she sighed, "and tiring but the outfits were cute"

"you have to show me pictures now" he smirked. "i'm also waiting to see those ones you modelled for rihanna's lingerie line. she's my celebrity crush you know" he told her as the lift took them up to the top floor.

"i don't blame you, she's fit" zara agreed, leaning into his chest tiredly.

the doors opened and he wrapped his arm around her waist, guiding her to his room. once they got inside, she laid down on his bed, making herself comfortable. "this bed is so comfy" she sighed, closing her eyes.

"let's watch a film" jack suggested, flicking on the tv. he scrolled through the films, not being able to decided on one so zara took the remote and chose one herself. she chose 'white chicks' which both of them liked.

they sat up against the headboard, zara leant into him as he tucked an arm around her. her phone pinged and jack picked it up. "who's will?" he asked, looking at the contact name.

she gasped, "that's the editor of the shoot today, he must have the pictures done. do you wanna see?"

"yes" he replied, getting over his short burst of jealousy.