016

ZARA HAD GHOSTED on all her socials since jack's post. she was still receiving hate messages daily, and it had taken a toll on her mental health, but never the less, she still showed up to the ukraine vs england match in good spirits. jordan was able to come this time, so when harry kane scored the winning goal in extra time, they all screamed in delight.

after the game was over, she went to the bar as usual and talked with some of the other guys' girlfriends or wives. she'd gotten to know quite a few of them and they were all lovely.

today, their topic of gossip was the label on aaliyah and mason's relationship.

"i don't know, i just don't think he's mature enough for a relationship yet" she sighed, "i mean he's always up for fucking, but he never takes me on dates or anything like that"

"i think you should deny him sex until he takes you on a date" megan - jordan pickford's wife - suggested, everyone else agreeing.

"but i like having sex with him" she whined, causing everyone else to chuckle a bit.

"i hope you're talking about me" mason said, having just walked over and heard the end of the conversation.

"nah she's talking about me" zara said, before her best friend was taken away by the footballer. zara asked the rest of the girls if they'd received hate from dating any of the boys, she wanted to be able to relate to someone.

"i've got messages of people threatening to hurt my children before," annie walker admitted, "people can be so horrible zara, and it's so hard that we have to deal with that even though we've done nothing wrong, but there isn't anything we can do to stop it. just remember that nobody else's opinions matter"

"thank you" she smiled, appreciating her honesty.

a couple of the other girls shared their experiences before the team started to arrive and they changed the conversation topic.

when jack arrived, the two of them stayed talking with everyone else for longer than usual before heading back to jack's hotel room. the two had planned to go swimming together the day before so she'd brought her bikini with her.

"fuck babs, think we can fit in a quickie before we go?" he groaned, watching her arse jiggle as she walked away from him.

"keep it in your pants jack" she smirked, turning her head to face him, his eyes significantly lower than her face. she pulled on one of his t-shirts to cover herself with before the two of them got into the lift.

when they reached the bottom, phil foden was waiting at the bottom. "little philipa" jack smiled, doing his little handshake with his teammate. they exchanged a few words before going their separate ways.

"you guys are a cute couple" zara said once they were alone.

"yeah yeah" he shook his head, smiling.

they reached the pool and laid their towels out on one of the chairs on the side. zara slipped her top off before doing a quick 30 second plait in her hair and getting in gracefully.

seconds later, in not such a graceful manner, jack jumped in, splashing his girlfriend's face. "jack!" she squealed, splashing him back.

it turned into a little water fight between the two before a there was another splash. they turned around to see bukayo had jumped in with his unicorn. "kayo!" zara shouted excitedly.

after wrestling him off, she got onto his unicorn and started thrashing her legs about to get it to move.

she was capsized when phil foden jumped in.

now that their was an even number, they decided to play the game when you go on each other's shoulders and wrestle the other person off.

it was jack and zara vs bukayo and phil. the two shortest we're on top - zara and phil if that needed clarifying. "three, two, one!" the two on the bottom chanted before the two on the top reaches over and started pushing each other off.

it was a tough fight but eventually zara won, throwing her arms up in victory. "now it's my turn on top!" bukayo cheered, causing phil's face to go a little bit pale.

"jack, i can hold you i promise" the ginger haired girl swore, holding onto her boyfriend's thighs tightly.

"phil you sure you got me?"

"yes mate" he didn't sound sure.

the winner ended up being bukayo after zara let her grip on jack's thighs go and he slid off. now it was the final round, bukayo vs zara.

"three, two, one!" the two city players chanted, holding onto their partner tightly.

"ha!" zara exclaimed after pushing saka off. she won mostly due to her strength, but partly due to the fact that she had a much stronger base than her opponent.

phil ran out of the pool and grabbed three more unicorns after having an idea to have a race. "im gonna win!" jack heckled.

"my legs don't reach the fucking water" phil exclaimed, eliciting fits of laughter from the other three.

when they took off, bukayo was immediately in the lead. in second place was jack and third zara. phil was stuck near the start line, trying his best to go far with onyk his toes touching the water.

the first person to reach the other end was bukayo, taking first place. jack and zara were neck and neck, but jack ended up taking second place. third was zara and fourth phil.

they were too tired to play after that, so they got out of the pool and dried themselves down slightly before heading back up to their rooms.

the lift up was filled with laughter, mostly at phil for his poor attempt at the unicorn race.

"fuckin hell zara, i've been waiting all night to get back here" he groaned, "wanna shower?"

she nodded and entered the bathroom, taking off her bikini. jack stripped down and got into the steamy shower after her. she was already washing her hair, head tilted back bc hands massaging the shampoo into her hair. "come here" he said, replacing her hands with his, massaging her head.

"i love you jack"

A/N
they said i love u rly quick but i rly don't care
L😲L