018

warning: smut (ofc)

zarawilliams mykonos u are a dream 🫶31,857 likes | 49 comments

31,857 likes | 49 comments

comments are limited to friends only

jjordan girllll i'm so jealous 😭😭

jackgrealish ur a dream

aaliyahxo a wild ginger in the sun 😲😲
- zarawilliams spf 50 xxx

bukayosaka87 photo creds??
- zarawilliams of course ml xxx

zarawilliams thank you bukayosaka87 for this stunning picture ily

masonmount hat's a bit big

"COME ON BABS get in the pool wiv me" jack moaned, trying to splash her with water.

"i'm trying to tan jack!" she complained.

"ya ginger, ya don't tan ya burn" she ignored him, still trying to tan. getting fed up, he got out of the pool and picked her up, chucking her in, sunglasses and hat all still on.

"jack i'm gonna kill you! these glasses are dior!" she exclaimed, swimming to the side.

"i'd run if i were you mate" declan commented from his deck chair.

"i'll buy ya twenty more pairs, now ya wet ya have to swim"

"fine" she grumbled, leaving her hat and glasses on the side of the pool and swimming after him.

after playing around for a bit, jack started to kiss her neck, completely disregarding that the pool was for the whole villa of people. "jack," she breathed, "not here"

"fine" he disconnected his lips before telling her to meet him on their balcony.

after he left, she had a race with bukayo on their floaties. she got a dolphin and he had a crocodile - different to his usual unicorn. she won and made sure to brag about it before saying she had to go and get something to eat.

she dried herself off and made her way to her and jack's room, staying in just her bikini. "jack?" she questioned, trying to find him.

"i'm out here babs" he called.

she walked out to find him in their hot tub. he looked so hot, shirtless and his hair was wet, falling into his face just like zara liked. "hey baby" she got in opposite him, biting her lip trying to stop herself blurting out something stupid about how good he looked.

"c'mere" he pulled her into his lap and held his hands on the top of her thighs. "ya look stunning" he complimented, attaching his lips to her neck.

"jack" she hummed breathlessly, feeling him get hard underneath her. she could tell her bikini bottoms were getting soaked - not just by water.

"ya so pretty" he mumbled between his kissing and sucks.

wanting more, she grinded her hips against him, satisfying her need for friction. he moved the triangles of her bikini top to the side and played with her nipples, eliciting more and more moans from his girl.

"fuck me" she whined.

"what was that?" he asked, smirking.

"please fuck me jack"

"ya so fucking hot" he grumbled, pulling his erection out of his trunks. her hand reached down and touched him, sliding up and down his length. "ya still want me to fuck ya?"

"please fuck me" she whined again and he pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, revealing her heat. he slid his fingers through her folds.

"so wet for me like a good girl" she moaned at his words.

he first entered a finger into her, but it wasn't enough. "jack please, i want your dick" she felt slightly shameful saying those words out loud, but it was worth it when he entered her, his girth stretching her to her limits.

"fuck!" she moaned, far too loud. jack clamped his hand over her mouth.

"shhh babs, other people are still here" she just moaned into his hand, starting to lift herself up and down his cock. her hands tangled in his hair, holding him to her body so that his face was in her tits. his mouth latched onto on of her nipples, sucking and running his tongue over it.

her pace increased and jack started thrusting upwards, meeting her halfway. her muffled moans were still reasonable loud, jack managing to keep his relatively quiet. "you're such a good girl for me" he tugged her hair backwards so that her neck was exposed and he attached his mouth onto her neck. zara loved being played with by jack.

"fuck babs, i'm gonna cum" he groaned, and she nodded to say that she was about to as well.

her lip got trapped between her teeth as her eyebrows furrowed. her legs shook as she came undone on jack's cock. seconds later, his load was released into her, loud moans coming from both of them. he lifted her off of him and pecked her lips. "i'm tired jack" her eyelids fluttered open and closed.

"i've got you" he reassured her.

he dried her off and made sure she went to the toilet before tucking her into their bed. he kissed her forehead before going down to see the boys, who he was sure had heard everything. he wanted to make sure they didn't mention it though, as he knew how embarrassed she got.

jackgrealish my girl ❤️798,773 likes | 0 comments

798,773 likes | 0 comments

comments have been disabled for this post