Growing comforts of intimacy

Hello folks, hope you guys like this one.....Happy Reading !!!!

It was yet another Saturday and since Saturdays meant only half days ie morning drills only the cadets were excited to step out and refreshen themselves up before the got back to the coming weeks training.

The mess was buzzing with talks and plans that the cadets were making on how they would spend their Saturday. And finally it was decided that they would go for a movie. But one person in particular seemed to be getting irritated of all the chaos in the miss and that was none other than..... Cadet Dr. Monami Mahajan.

The trainers entered the mess and the chaos and buzzing settled down.

'Haa bhai ka decide hogo tumlogo ke beech. Kaunsa naya udham failaane waalo ho tum jhingoor aaj?' Sanju asked on Karan and Faizi's behalf.

'What does this ud...udhan mean?' Sid asked a little perplexed on the new word used by his beloved Sanju.

'Arrey Sid woh udhan nahi udham hota hai matlab bawal.' Sumanji explained to Sid, but instead of his confusion getting solved his confusion grew.

'And what does this bawal mean?' Sid asked his eyebrow srunched in confusion.

'Sid, bawal matlab chaos.' Monami replied exasperated at her best friend's Hindi vocabulary.

'Ohh chaos....no Sanju I mean ma'am hum koi chaos nahi karne waale hai hum toh aaj Movie dekhenge.' Sid declared and the cadets nodded in unison.

'Sumanji keh rahi hai aap log bhi chaliye na.' Sumanji said pointing at the trainers.

'Haa haa kyu nahi ek kaam karte hai movie dekhte hai aur phir bahar se dinner kar lete hai.' Faizi suggested and Karan and Sanju agreed to him.

'Guys aap log jaiye mai nahi aaungi.' Monami said standing up.

'# Why Monami?' Chitra asked.

'Haa Dr. madam aap kyu nahi aayengi?' Bala asked.

'Woh mujhe theek nahi lag raha hai.' Monami said and was soon ambushed by 2 men who touched her forehead and neck to check whether she had fever or not.

Sid and Karan looked at each other and sighed a sigh of relief when Monami had no fever.

Monami and Karan's relationship was official. But they wouldn't tease the couple and even if they did one glare from their head trainer and they would shut up. Also when they had made their relationship official Karan had warned his namoones that they shouldn't trouble his Rani Saheba by their unnecessary teasing sessions or they would face the wrath of Special Agent Karan Shergill.

'Arrey Monu tujhe bhukhaar toh nahi hai lekin.' Sid said while Karan nodded his head in agreement at Sid's statement.

'I know Sid mujhe fever nahi hai lekin mujhe head ache ho raha hai, kal raat mai cold aur cough ke wajah se I couldn't sleep isliye headache ho raha hai.' Monami whined with a pout on her face.

Monami never liked being sick with cold and cough as they always lead to sleepless nights. And those sleepless nights would give her headaches the next day.

'Aisi baat hai toh Monami aaj ka plan rehne dete hai.' Sumanji said and all seemed to agree with it.

'Arrey nahi nahi Sumanji aap log meri wajah se plan cancel mat kariye please. Aap log please enjoy kijiye nhito mujhe guilty feel hoga. I insist.' Monami tried to convince them.

'Haa Monu theek keh rahi hai, guys aap log jaiye mai rehta hu Monu ke saath.' Sid said

'Nahi Sid mai theek hu bas thoda sa head ache hai mai theek ho jaunga tu jaa enjoy kar.' Monu pleaded to her best friend.