Peril....[SS-2]

Hey guys here's the next part...Happy Reading !!!

DEOLALI HOSPITAL  

Karan was brought into the hospital and checked by a Doctor in the ER.

'Inhe yeh bullet wounds kaise lagi?' the doctor asked while checking his bullet wounds, the bleeding had stopped to an extent.

'Dr. Karan pai attack hua tha, maine uske wounds pai pressure lagaya tha taaki bleeding ek hadd tak control mai aajaye.' Monami answered while looking at the doctor.

'Ji aap kaun?' The doctor asked questioningly surprised at the knowledge this girl had about medical.

'Doctor mai Monami, mai ek doctor hu aur mai Karan ki fiance bhi hu.' Monami replied.

'Okay...ward boys inhe jaldi se OT mai shift kar dijiye, jaldi se inka surgery karna padega. Team ko inform karo, get the anesthesiologist and ek doctor ko inform kar dijiye inke vitals ki readings lene.' The doctor ordered as the ward boys pushed the gurney with Karan into the lift and to the IT.

'Doctor Karan theek toh hai na?' Param asked who had come with Barkha and Baby when the doctor was speaking to Monami.

'Dekhiye gunshot wounds hai aur woh bhi body ki aese areas mai where it could be fatal for the patient. Thankfully humaare hospital mai ek bohot hi acche surgeon hai iss waqt, Mr. Karan ki surgery woh lead karenge.' The doctor informed them.

Monami and Parkha nodded at the information the doctor had provided, 'Tab tak aap saare formalities complete kar lijiye.' Doctor said and left towards the OT.

'Monami Barkha, mai formalities karke aata hu, tab tak tumlog waiting room mai rukho.' Param said and left to the reception area to complete the formalities.

'Chaliye bhabhi.' Monami said and led the way to the waiting area.

RECEPTION AREA

Param completed the formalities and took his phone out to inform in the academy. He dialled Faizi's number.

'Hello ji bhaiya boliye yeh nacheez aapki khidmat mai haazir hai.' Faizi answered the call in his ever so cheerful voice.

'Faizi.' Param said cutting him off.

'Bhaiya kya hua, sab kuch theek hai na aapki awaaz se lag raha hai jaise kuch problem hua hai.' Faizi enquired.

'Faizi woh Karan ko goli lagi hai, kisine uspe attack kiya hai.' Param informed Faizi his voice choking with emotions.

'Kya !? Bhaiya janabji theek toh haina?'

'Usse Deolali ke hospital laaye hai, abhi surgery ke liye OT leke gaye hai; Monami aur Barkha waiting room mai hai. Bass tujhe inform karne call kiya tha.' Param said heaving a breath out.

'Bhaiya hum turant hospital aate hai.' Faizi said.

'Haa par sabko mat leke aana yaha allow bhi nahi karenge itne logo ko rukhne.' Param told Faizi, he knew it was no point asking Faizi to stay back when he knew the latter wouldn't listen.

'Jee bhaiya. Aap khayal rakhiye hum aate hai.' Faizi said and ended the call.

PARAKRAM SAF : MESS

Everyone was seated in the mess awaiting their evening snacks. When Batra sir and Faizi entered. The cadets stood up in respect for the head of the academy.

'Batra sirji - Faizi sirji sab theek toh hogo na? Aap dono ke chehre ka rang utro huwo dikha raho hai.' Sanju asked her seniors looking at their face which had a grim expression.