Pacifying his Rani Saheba [ TS -2 ]

Hey there again since the votes target was complete so here's the next and last part of the Two-Shot as promised...Enjoy !!!

MONAMI'S ROOM
Monami was sitting on the bed still mad at Karan for getting a kiss from Chitra. After thinking like Cadet Dr. Monami Mahajan she had come to a conclusion that Karan was truly not at fault but rather it was a misunderstanding that had taken place, but alas Karan Shergill's girlfriend Monami Mahajan or say his Rani Saheba as he fondly called her was still mad at her boyfriend and a lil low-key jealous at Chitra's audacity to kiss her boyfriend.

'Yeh Khadoos Shergill hai kaha? Kahi mujhe manane ke jagah wapas uss Chitra ke saath coffee peene thodi gaya...' Monami thought to herself 'Kya Monu kuch bhi tujhe patah hai tera Karan aesa nahi hai. Lekin uss Chitra ka kya usse toh yahi lagta hai na ki mera Karan, Karan nahi Balli hai.Par yeh Karan hai kaha abhi tak mujhe manane aaya kyu nahi.' she again drifted into her thoughts

'Monuuu.' she heard Sid shout her name and enter her room.

'Kya hai Sid gala kyu faad raha hai?' She questioned her best friend.

'Sunn na I have an idea !!!'

'Kya idea and for what?'

'Yeh le' Sid said handing Monu a bag who took the bag and looked at questioningly.

'Yeh hai kya Sid aur kis liye?' Monami asked her best bro while checking the contents in the bag.

'Pehele sunn meri baat, do you trust me?' Sid quizzed her

'Off-course yaar Sid I trust you aese kyu puch raha hai tu?'

'You trust me right? Toh jaldi jaa aur jaake isme change karke aa.'

'Arrey par kyu bata - 'Monu abhi toh tu boli ki you trust me toh jaa aur jaake jaldi change karke aa.' Sid said while leaving the room and closing the room behind him so that his moti billi could change into the outfit ASAP.

While Monami got ready inside Sid took his phone out and sent a text.

'Sid ab toh bata mujhe yeh outfit kyu pehene bola tune.' Monu asked her best friend again as she let him side after she was done changing and getting ready.

'Kya pataka lag rahi hai Monu.' Sid said looking his best friend who looked nothing but gorgeous in that outfit.

'Thank you Sid par yeh dress and all achanak kyu?'

'Haa so plan sunn tu na Karan bro ko jealous kar, pretend as if you are going on a coffee date with some. Just the way woh aur Chitra gaye the. Phir unhe samjhengi teri feelings.' Sid said in a tone as if he was making an evil conspiracy.

'Sid you mad or what mai aese kuch nahi karne waali hu.' Monu protested. 'Haa mai maanti hu ki Chitra ne Karan ko kiss kia and mai usse gussa hu lekin mai aesa kuch nahi karne waali.' She completed firmly.

'Arrey Monu sunn toh meri baat bro - 'Monami !!' Param entered her room with a worrisome face.

'Kya hua bhaiya aap itni tension mai kyu dikh rahe hai?'

'Monami woh Karan...'

'Karan kya hua usse?' Monami asked concern and fear visible in her voice

'Woh actually hum dono tumhare terrace garden pai kuch discuss kar rahe the mission ko lekar ki Karan ke paav mai sprain hogaya....aur woh bhi bohot buri tarah se jaldi chalo...' Monami didn't bother to wait for Param to complete and ran off of to the terrace to check on her Khadoos Shergill.

As soon as Monami rushed out of the room Sid and Param looked at each other and high-fived each other and texted Karan to start the next step of his plan.