The Shergill's out of the bag

Hey guys back to you with yet another OS.....Happy Reading!!!

Referral note : This takes place post the PRF head's reveal and the end of the PRF chapter. Also I may be biased or a sucker for Positive Param choose yourself, the reason behind it I always wanted to see the Shergill brothers bonding either in flashbacks or in stories like Ustadji told Monu about the Diwali celebration that KaRam used to have before Param was martyred. Hence Param is mostly positive in my stories.

PARAKRAM SAF-HANGER AREA

The cadets and Sanju sans Sid & Faizi were stupefied and dumbfounded at the events that had taken place an hour ago. Stupefied cause of their actions that were acted unknowingly and dumbfounded at the revelations that had taken place.

An event had been organized that is a scholarship gala, by Mr. Batra in order give respect and celebrate the life of their favourite and best head trainer Special Agent Major Karan Shergill. They missed their Karan sir endlessly, admitted they despised him when they had joined the academy but over the months the head trainer and his bunch of namoones had turned their tumultuous relationship into a healthy trainer cadet relationship.

But today's revelation sent them into deep shock and they felt nothing but shivers down their spine. Adrenaline gushed through their bodies pumping them up with fear and anxiety. Special Agent Major Karan Shergill was alive, they had learned during the event and they thanked the almighty for returning them back their Karan sir, but what came next shook the earth beneath their feet.

The Balli in their academy well it wasn't Balli but Karan sir in reality and the real Balli was undercover for the mission working out of the academy.Well now that the cat....whoops scratch that now that the Shergill was out of the bag every stunt that they had pulled, every chat they had had with Karan sir assuming he was Balli was making them think of the innumerable ways Karan would punish them, it would be right from rigorous drills, to ragda parade, to cleaning the entire academy or the worst case scenario them getting expelled because well it was Ulti Khopdi Karan Shergill who could do anything and everything.

But the most scared was Chitra cause she had well gotten to up close and front with Karan assuming he was Balli with confessing that she liked him not Karan but liking Balli and kissing him in the cheeks not once but thrice.

As they stood awaiting Mr. Batra, Param, Karan and Monami to return millions of thoughts ran the minds of the cadets. Their thoughts came to a halt as the quartet entered the hanger area. Sid ran towards Monu who was limping a little, supported by Karan.

'Monu' he said and pulled her in a tight hug and sighed a huge sigh of relief as they broke the hug Sid kissed her head and scanned her from the top to the foot, 'Tu theek hai na moti billi koi external injuries toh dikh nahi rahe hai, leg mai sprain hua hai kya tujhe? You are slightly limping.'

'Shaant hoja Sid saans toh le le,, Monami bilkul theek hai bass halka sa leg mai sprain aaya hai, doctor ko dikhaya hai aate samaye aur agar time pai dawai legi toh theek hojayegi.' Karan explained and assured Sid.

'Karan bro aap theek ho na ?' 'Haa Sid mai theek hu.' Karan assured and before Sid could enquire more 'Batra sir aur Param Bhaiya bhi theek hai Sid.' and the former looked at the duo who nodded in assurance.

'Chalo sab kuch theek hogaya janabji, allah ka laakh laakh shukar hai.' Faizi said whilst hugging Karan.

'Chirkut Faizi Sirji aap dono ko patah tha ki yeh Karan sirji hogo aur Balli na.' Sanju asked exasperated.

'Haa Sanju humme aur Siddharth ko yeh baat patah thi.' Faizi agreed.

'Yeh ka baat hogo sirji humme kay ke lane na batau phir, agar humne Karan sirji ko Balli samajh kar maar diyo hoto toh?' Sanju said shuddering at the thought.