Peril....[SS-4]

Hey guys back with another update....Happy Reading !!!

KARAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM

Someone entered the room and walked in slowly the said intruder was in a doctor's coat with a mask over his face. He walked over to Karan's bed and put his hand in the coat's pocket and pulled out a syringe and a medicine vial. He extracted the medicine from the vial and into the syringe and kept it on the medicine tray unknowingly

'Kaha tha na Karan unn saare bezatti ka badle leke kar rahunga.' and injected the contents of the syringe to Karan.

'Uss cave, bomb blast aur yeh bullets wounds se bhi bach gaye par isse bachna mushkil lagraha hai. Isliye goodbye Special Agent Karan Shergill.' the intruder said and left the room.

Karan's heart rate started getting irregular and he started gasping for his breath.

OUTSIDE THE CORRIDOR

Monami, Sid and Param were walking back from the canteen and towards Karan's room.

'Bhaiya mai ek baar Karan ko dekh kar aajau, patah nahi suddenly bohot uneasy ho rahi hai.' Monami said while fidgeting with her hands and her face looking troubled.

'Monami bache tu theek hai na? Achanak uneasy...' Param asked looking with concern in eyes for Monami.

'Haa Monu are you fine?' Sid asked concern laced in his voice and reflecting on his face.

'Haa bhaiya - Sid, I'm fine just ek baar Karan ko dekhna hai. Please mai jald hi wapas aaungi.' Monami said and without waiting for their reply entered inside.

KARAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM

Monami entered Karan's room, as soon as she had exited the canteen she had been feeling uneasy and when she was outside Karan's room her uneasiness increased. It was like a pit at the bottom of her gut saying something was wrong....rather terribly wrong and she was right.

Karan was lying on the bed gasping for breath, the heart beat monitor showed irregular heartbeats. Monami rushed to him and checked his pulse it was getting irregular, she rushed behind the bed and pressed the blue code. An alarm buzzed, Param and Sid came rushing inside and just a min later Dr. Mahajan entered with nurses.

He checked Karan and realized it was a medical reaction which was causing respiratory issues and cardiac irregulations.

'Nurse jaldi se XYZ injection ready kijiye.' Dr. Mahajan ordered and the nurse got the medicine injected in the syringe she handed it over to Dr. Mahajan who administered the medicine to Karan.

Karan's heartbeats slowly and steadily got to it's normal sinus rhythm, but his breathing pattern was still irregular, 'Nurse jaldi se inhe oxygen mask pehena dijiye and increase the oxygen percentage.' Dr. Mahajan ordered and the nurse got to her job.

Dr. Mahajan looked up and saw Monami, Param and Sid looking concerned and worried. But when he looked at his daughter he didn't see one drop of tear leaving her eyes, but her eyes showed a mixture of emotions held in them. She kept looking at Karan and back at Param and Sid.

Dr. Mahajan looked back at Karan and checked him, things were getting better his heart was beating at it's normal rate and his breathing was getting better.

'Papa Karan ko hua kya tha? Dekh ke toh aese lag raha tha ki jaise koi medical reaction ho.' Monami said while looking at Karan and the machines attached to him which showed that everything was getting normal again but he still needed the oxygen mask.

Dr. Mahajan was about to answer but was interrupted when Param's phone rang.

'Batra sir.' He informed Monami and Sid and left the room to answer the call.