All those little things....

Hey guys back to you with yet another OS.....Happy Reading!!!

Sid stood outlooking the silence of night leaning towards the terrace parapet. The past few days had been quite the rollercoaster ride of emotions. Usually he would be accompanied by his partner in star-gazing but today since she was busy here he was alone yet not truly alone. As he stood there he was brought back with memories of he had spent with his best friend his moti billi his Monu bro.

Monami and Sid were quite the duo. They had known each other since practically the time they were born. Sid was a few months older than Monami but still Monami was usually the more mature person between them.

Growing up they had their own days of roses and thorns, but the stuck together always. Sid always had Monami's back and vice-versa. But somewhere growing up without the moms whom the had lost at an early age was what made them so inseparable. Almost everything was the same in their life, their dads were there but equivalent to not being, but somewhere atleast his dad cared for him Walnut would always berate Monami and discourage her when it came to dreams after Juhi aunty's death.

He remembered how happy Monami had been when she had received her acceptance letter at the Army Medical College but all that happiness was chucked out of the window as soon as she remembered her dad would never allow her to pursue her dreams of being in service to her country.

But few years later when Parakram SAF had declared the new mission ie 'Ghar Ghar Mai Soldier' Monu was sure enough to join the programme and make herself worthy enough to serve her country. That night when he saw a bright star in the sky he knew it was his Juhi aunty and had told her about his moti billi's achievement and her first step towards her dreams.

Speaking of himself, he never thought he would ever join Parakram SAF but then that call with his Miss Tod Fod played a few cards and alas here he was in Parakram SAF. The chaos that ensued later was well let's say literally CHAOS.

But now that he was here nearly 1 year into his training life at Parakram was both a blessing and nightmare. Nightmare cause the sudden supposed martyrdom of their head trainer, i.e his dole shole bro sent shook the feet beneath his feet. Never had he felt that he would feel a part of his heart left empty listening to that awful news. Blessings came in form of Sanju, the family he gained, his very dear mummyji, his dad who was now trying to understand him and lastly his moti billi had found her soulmate who understood her, respected her and her dreams and loved her endlessly.

Ever since he had entered the academy and especially after the Welcome Party and the Organ Trafficking Mission he had seen a possibility that his moti billi and their oh so khadoos head trainer were gonna be a thing. But never had he dreamt that this possibility would turn true.

Over time he had seen Karan do things for Monami which people may have never noticed much.

After the Organ Trafficking Mission when Monu had narrated the scenario where Karan took the bullet meant for her, he brushed it off as a soldier performing his duty of keeping every civilian in the country safe.

But later on he had noticed how Karan had brought Monami a keychain charm and had given it to her by the excuse that it was Baby who had gifted it to her.

The picnic was where he felt something was about to start and well it did Karan and Monami had had a misunderstanding. Well no surprises there but the element of surprise was Karan sang a song for his Monu bro merely because of the fact that she had misunderstood him and was angry with him. That day he realized that the Khadoos Karan Shergill had started to melt a lil, not much but say by 1%.

When Monami was admitted in the hospital he had seen Karan's perspective towards him and Monami change. He no longer thought that the best friend duo where the stereotypical rich spoilt brats. Karan and Walnut's face off was something that he would always remember. Sid himself thought that no one apart from him would stand for his Monu bro, but there was finally someone who would and it wouldn't have been better than Special Agent Major Karan Shergill.