Incognito....[SS-1]

Hey guys back with another short story....Happy Reading !!!

NOTE : This story takes place around the episode 172-173, were in Karan's still in captivity. In this particular story he won't be martyred he will be rescued but there's a twist so yeah read to know more. 

WAREHOUSE

Monami heard Karan's voice asking her to stay away from the room due to a bomb. As she followed the source she noticed Balli about to kick the door.

'Balli stop darwaaze ko kick mat karna.' she shouted quickly.

'Oye ki hoya tera Karan uss kamre ke andar hai ab nahi jaana tujhe uske naal?' he asked confused at what she had said. 

'Jitna kaha gaya ho utna karo, nahito yahi tumhaari khopdi udaa dungi.' she said warning him.

'Karan are you in there?' Monami asked her voice sharp.

'Monami mai yahi hu par listen get out from here, yaha darwaaze pai ek bomb fit kiya hai and sirf 2-minute bache hai isse defuse karne mai.' Karan shouted out loud from the other side.

'No ways Karan mai yaha se tumhe akele chod ke nahi jaa rahi hu. And nahi mera mind badal ne ki sochna bhi mat.' she said with finality in her tone. She could imagine Karan standing on the other side and letting out a sigh of giving up. 

'Ustadji come in.' Monami said over her walkie talkie, 'Hum yaha building ke west wing mai I repeat hum yaha building ke west wing mai hai Karan gas been found.'

Ustadji came in quickly with Sanju and Faizi hot on their toes behind him. Monami quickly pointed at the closed room and added, 'Karan iss room mai bandh hai aur door pai bomb fit kiya gaya hai.'

'Karan sirji?' Ustadji called out to be met with Karan's reply, 'Ustadji yeh bomb diffuse karne ke chances hai par yeh bohot hi complicated isliye keh raha hu yaha se chale jaaiye.'

'Kaisi baat kar rahe ho Karan tum, hum tumhe chodke kahi nahi jaayenge. Tum mujhe bomb ke dimensions batau jaldi joh bhi description bata sakte ho woh batau.' 

Karan gave a description of the bomb which helped Faizi to understand the bomb in order to diffuse it. And finally after one minute which felt like an excruciatingly long and dangerous time they heard Karan's voice.

'The bomb's been diffused I repeat the bomb's diffused.' he said firmly.

Monami and Sanjana smiled at each other and hugged immediately. Faizi and Ustadji kicked the door open and found Karan in the middle of the room away from the door which now lay unhinged on the ground. 

'Janabji.' Faizi said with tears and a huge smile on his face. He rushed to hug his best friend followed by Ustadji who hugged his favourite senior. 

'Kaise ho sirji.' Ustadji asked as the trio broke the hug, 'Bilkul theek mujhe patah tha meri team mujhe kuch hone nahi degi.' 

'Karan humme maaf kar do yaar hum tumhe itne dinn tak bacha nahi paay.' Faizi said guilt reflecting in his eyes.

'Chup kar oye saandh wapas maafi maangi na cadets ka chod de tujhe ragda parade karwaunga mai.' he warned his best friend who let out a chuckle of laughter.

'Sirji aapko sahi salamat dekh bahut acha lago humme.' Sanju said while sending a silent prayer to God for keeping her sirji fine not only because he was like a friend and mentor to her but she had seen Monami struggling to live and act normal without Karan. 

'Theek toh hunga hi na Sanju warna mere desh, Parakram SAF, cadets aur meri Rani Saheba ko sambhalta kaun?' he said and looked at Monami who was looking at him lovingly tears still streaming down her eyes.