Qu'est-ce que le vrai amour

Hey guys, back with another update...happy reading!!!

BACK STORY: Param and Barkha had to go out of Deolali for some important reason. Thereby leaving Baby with Karan and Monami, who agreed even before they could explain why they had to leave urgently. 

SHERGILL HOUSE

'Chachu bhook lagi hai.' Baby whined cutely as she sat on the kitchen platform.

'Haa Khadoos Shergill mujhe bhi bhook lagi hai.' Monami pouted from her place besides Baby.

'Haa bass 5 minutes mai pasta ready hojayega.' Karan replied as he stirred the contents in the pan.

The former duo looked at each other and then at Karan, pouting at him hands on their belly rubbing it to indicate their growing hunger. He shook his head at the girls who were like the younger and miniature version of each other. He made his way to the fridge and pulled out a bowl of chicken salad he had prepared. And forwarded it to them.

'Chachu salad?' Baby asked disappointed.

'Seriously Karan, salad bhook lagi hai yaar.' Monami said while she looked at her fiance.

'Pasta chahiye na toh isliye chicken salad. And trust me iske baad mai tum dono ke favourites bhi order kar dunga.' Karan explained them. 

Baby and Monami looked at each other and high-fived. But then something struck their minds and they gave each other sly smiles winking at each other. They turned to Karan.

'Chachu aap khilado na please.' Baby said with puppy eyes.

Karan looked at his niece and then at his fiancée who gave the same expression as her younger version. 

'Aapko bhi khila du Rani Saheba?' he asked her sarcastically. She nodded her head in agreement excitedly eyes lighting up. He shook his head in adoration. 

'Tum dono na seriously itne bade drama queen ho.' Karan said a smile gracing his lips.  And forwarded a bite of the the salad to Baby who had it with a scrunched face, later at Monami who looked at the salad in dislike and had it.

'Wow chachu yeh bohot tasty hai.' Baby said as she chewed on the salad.

'Baby pehele chew your food.' he reminded her.

'Sachi Karan, yeh salad seriously bohot delicious hai.' Monami exclaimed still chewing at her salad.

'Rani Saheba, aapko bhi yaad dilaana padega ki pehele khaa lo phir baat karo.' he asked her raising his eyebrows at her.

'Acha ek kaam karo yeh lekar jau bahar mai pasta laata hu.' Karan said handing the bowl to Monami.

'Chachu.' Baby called him and held her arma out. Karan kissed her head and picked her from the platform placing her on her feet. 

Karan turned to Monami and picked her in his arms making her squeal in surprise 'Karan.'

'Mujhe laga tum bhi bologi Baby ki tarah, uthaane ke liye. Isliye aapke bolne se pehele hi maine kaam kar diya.' Karan explained nonchalantly winking at her, she was still in his arms.

Baby giggled at Karan's explanation. 

'Chachu ab chachi ko bahar dining table tak hi le chalo.' she told him with a teasing smile.

'Arrey waah Baby, kitna acha idea hai.' Karan said and walked out with a blushing Monami in his arms towards the dining table. 

POST DINNER

Monami and Baby were relishing on their favorite caramel custard and butterscotch pastry. 

'Waah bhai, jisne mangaya usse ek bite bhi nahi.' Karan teased his girls.