¹ The new girl

Gyeong-su's POV

"Hey, Gyeong-su, appearently there's gonna be a new student today." Cheong-san, my bestfriend, mentions.

"Really? Like I didn't know, the whole school's been talking about how she's a 'model'." I laugh.

I doubt the rumours are true though.

I put my arm around Cheong-san's neck, brightly smiling. I love Cheong-san as a friend, it's been like that for years now and I won't ever stop being his bestfriend.

Suddenly, a call of Cheong-san's name can be heard behind us as we through walk in the school gate. I turn around swiftly and see On-Jo, the girl who Cheong-san likes, which he's kept as a secret ever since he waa 6.

"Hi!" his friend greets, and I wave to her.

"Hey." she replies, smiling.

"The principal said that I have to take care of the new student coming today, isn't that cool?" she mentions, walking beside Cheong-san.

"Yeah, that's cool." he replies.

"I agree" I say.

"Well, hopefully she's kind to me." On-Jo says.

Timeskip Y/N's POV

I look at the hallways as this girl, 'On-Jo', takes me on a tour guide. This school likes honestly quite nice, the students in the classes all look well-behaved and respective, but I may be wrong.

"Oh, and the toilets are over there." On-Jo points out, I nod.

"Uh, On-Jo, do you know where my class I need to be in is?"

"Ah, according to the principal, it's the Science Lab, don't worry I'll guide you there after we finish the tour."

I smile, "Thank you."

After the tour, I'm led to my classroom.

The Teacher, Mr Lee, sets me next to a boy, who goes by the name, 'Han Gyeong-su'.

Gyeong-su waves at me, and I politely wave back.

The teacher all assigned us work to do, and I get on with it quickly. Science is one of my faviourite subjects, so I know alot about this kinda stuff.

I turn to Gyeong-su, who was blankly staring down at a question.

I tap his thigh, which makes him jump in surprise.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he replies, I nod and turn away.

Gyeong su's POV

God, this new girl is kinda hot actually.

Hopefully I can try be her friend, or maybe even more than that...

I slightly tilt my head to Y/N, who was doing her work, and smile.

Suddenly, the teacher storms out the classroom.
I hear loud footsteps as he leaves, I frown.
He's being act weird recently.

"What the fuck?" I hear Na-Yeon say, I roll my eyes. I dislike her and she dislikes me.

"He smelt like a rotting corpse!" she adds, everyone starts to crowd around her. Y/N lifts her head up.

"Have you smelt a corpse before then?" a student asks.

I stand up, walking to Cheong-san to listen.

"I've smelt every smell, except for a corpse." she replies.

Everyone has a chat about what's going on, while me and Cheong-san just talk to eachother.

"So, Gyeong-su, do you like the new girl."

"Yeah.." I reply, a little nervous.

He nudges me on my shoulder, laughing.

"Really?"

"I guess so, I mean, she's not that hot." I lie a little..

"Who?" Wu-Jin asks.

"You're talking about Y/N aren't you?" he adds.

I playfully nudge him away.

"No i'm not." I groan while Dae-su walks up behind Wu-Jin, making a whistle.

"Shut up guys." I say to Dae-su and Wu-Jin.

I turn to Y/N, who was drawing in her sketchbook. I decide to go back to my seat, so I do.

"Hey, Y/N." I wave, she waves back.

"I like your drawing, by the way."

She smiles, "thank you."

I notice Wu-Jin gesture his head towards me and Y/N.

What annoying morons.

I wind up my middle finger to them with a straight face, and they turn away, giggling.

After a while of waiting, Ms. Park enters the room.

"Hello students, sorry for keeping you waiting for so long, but I'm afraid Mr. Lee won't be returning until later today, as he has an 'appointment'." she explains, while everyone sits in their seats.

Timeskip

At lunch, I notice Y/N sitting on her own.
I stare at her for a while, until she looks up and I immediatly look away. I notice a smile grow on her lips.

She seems so kind.

I gesture her to come sit with me, Cheong-San, Su-Hyeok and On-Jo, however she declines my offer.

Maybe she's just shy or genuinely likes to be alone.

I see Nam-ra sit near Y/N. Her earbuds in as usual, along with a book she reads 24/7.

Nam-ra's the smartest student in school, and she's classroom president.

After Lunch, I go back to lesson, sitting next to Y/N again.

She's a little quiet, but talks sometimes to me, maybe I should ask her if she wants to have dinenr with me tonight, or is it too early? She just arrived here at school today..

Should I?