³ The beginning

I walk to school the next day, meeting up with Gyeong-su and his friends, kinda embarrassed I'm the only girl.

We sprint towards a gate of apartments.
Hesitantly, the boys all climb over the gate.

"Shit, hurry!"

"Come on, Y/N!" Gyeong-su calls, and I quickly climb up the gate, jumping down.

"Hey, get back here!" Stop, you punks!" a man yells, as we all run away, being chased.

I run behind Gyeong-su, he runs past a girl, who I think is Na-Yeon, and jumps in the air before hitting her in the chest.

"Hey!" Gyeong-su yells.

"See you later!"

He runs past her, catching up with the boys.

"That fucking bum." she hisses as I run past.

"Oh, God! Why is Y/N with that damn welfie?!"

"Shit wait for us!" Gyeong-su calls, gripping onto my wrist.

At class, I stand around Gyeong-su and listen as he jokes around with his friends.

He sits on someone's desk.

An extremely tall boy enters the class, joining the group of boys, he swings his arm around Cheong-san's neck.
I slightly back away, and go on my phone.
After a few minutes, a girl walks in the class, her eyes locked on Gyeong-su with a furious expression.

Na-Yeon.

"Hey!" she yells.

"Get off there! You're gross!" Na-yeon growls at my friend, my blood boils, why is she so dramatic?

She's so idiotic.

"Fine. My bad." he apologizes.

"What's the big deal?"

Gyeong-su rubs his hand on the table, trying to satisfy her.

"Stop that! You're dirty!"

"What the hell?"

Cheong-san wraps his arm around Gyeong-su's chest.

I decide to step in.

"You don't shut up do you? Your desk is fucking fine." I growl at her in anger.

"Who are you to speak? New girl." she hisses while everyone in the class looks at the extremely dramatic scene.

"Shut up." I say with an attitude.

"Fuck off. You're so fucking annoying!" she yells at me, and I laugh.

"Jeez. Calm down."

"Why are you so grumpy?" a student asks, walking past the agitated girl. Na-Yeon hits him.

What a douchebag she is.

"Whatever your name is, new girl, fuck off!"

"Her name's Y/N." Gyeong-su mentions, before the teacher walks in.

The teacher tells us all to settle down, so we sit in our seats.

"Hello." she waves.

The class greets her back in unison.

"Hand in your phones."

The teacher unzips a bag, revealing a black safe, where we put our phones in.
I put in mine, and she stops me as I walk back to my seat.

"Ah, are you the new student, Y/N?" she asks.

"Yes I am, Miss."

"Hello, It's so lovely to have you in our class today, I'm Miss Park. If you'd like to introduce yourself." she smiles kindly. I was going to say no, but I had to get over my stupid stage-fright anytime soon.