¹⁸ Heartbreak.

"Cheong-san!" Gwi-nam yells, I smell his scent growing stronger and stronger each second.

"It's Gwi-nam." Cheong-san murmers, standing up confidently while clenching a bat tightly.

"What?"

"Maybe we misheard? It quiet now." Hyo-rung whispers as the group slowly gets up, glancing around.

Suddenly, his head pops out from the window, a devillious smirk shown on his face along with a malicious chuckle.
The group hesitantly stands up, Su-hyeok stepping infront of us defensively.

"Here you are." he chuckles.

"Fuck, he's back." I murmer, grabbing Gyeong-su's wrist tightly and pulling him behind me a bit.

"What the hell?!"

"Cheong-san!" someone yells as Cheong-san swings his bat at Gwi-nam, missing horribly as the hambie dodges.

Gwi-nam grabs Cheong-san's collar, pulling him harshly and he hits the wall, tumbling over.

"Cheong-san!" I shout, running over to him. However Su-hyeok grabs my wrist tightly, pulling me behind him.

Gwi-nam jumps out the window, pressing his foot on Cheong-san's chest. The poor boy groans in pain.

"Get the fuck off him!" I bellow, Gwi-nam turns to me and smirks.

Su-hyeok runs over to the hambie, about to punch him but the enemy does it first. Su-hyeok falls over, about to fall of the platform His hands hold onto the ledge, Mi-jin helping him get back up.

Gwi-nam keeps his foot on Cheong-san.

"Shit!"

Cheong-san manages to rise up from the floor, holding Gwi-nam's collar as the hambie holds Cheong-san's.
Not soon after, Cheong-san is about to fall off the edge.

I have to do something.

But what can I do?

My eyes widen as I watch the scene intesenly.

"Help! Hurry!" Dae-su shouts, helping Mi-jin pull Su-hyeok up.

"Gyeong-su, what can I do to help?" I ask, tears filling my eyes quickly as I look up at my boyfriend. I could see the fear in his eyes aswell.

"Y/N.. Don't cry, please.." he mutters, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me tight.

I break down, sobbing in his chest.

I think Gyeong-su is crying as I can hear his sniffles.

"I'm useless." I whisper.

"Shut up, you're not useless." Gyeong-su sniffles, kissing the top of my head.

I flinch as hear a scream.

Swiftly, I turn my head and see that rotten motherfucker ripping the flesh off Cheong-san.

"Cheong-san!" On-jo and Gyeong-su shout.

I suddenly collapse to the floor, along with Nam-ra and Gwi-nam after hearing a deafening buzzing noise.

"Shit!" I scream, covering my ears.

Cheong-san gets up slowly, pushing Gwi-nam off the platform. The bitten boy rises up from the floor, glancing down at his bite.

He slowly turns to us, stepping back a bit.

"It's okay. It's not what you think, it's okay." On-jo says while stepping forward. However Cheong-san steps back even more.

"I said it's okay. Don't do that. You'll be fine."

I can feel the tears in my eyes again.

Not Cheong-san.