⁹ Mommy

SMUT CHAPTER

Nam-ra looks at her arm, wincing in pain. The bitemark was pretty deep, but since she could be a hambie, it'll heal quickly, like my bitemark did. Cheong-san picks up a big musical instrument, and Su-hyeok stands infront of Cheong-san.

"It's not what it looks like." Su-hyeok states, his face covered in blood.

"Move! Step back." Cheong-san orders.

"I'm telling you. It's not." Su-hyeok's tone scared me, he really liked Nam-ra. I could tell.
Su-hyeok turns to Nam-ra, "Tell him, you weren't bitten by a zombie. Like Y/N said."

Nam-ra locks eyes with Cheong-san, but doesn't say a word.

"Why won't you say anything?" Su-hyeok asks her.

Since Nam-ra won't speak up, Su-hyeok tells Cheong-san himself.

"She wasn't bitten by a zombie." he says.

"Cheong-san, I was with them. Yoon Gwi-nam bit her. He wasn't a zombie, I think he was a hambie." I inform, rising up from my seat.

"Y/N's right." Su-hyeok agrees.

"Really, Yoon Gwi-nam?" Cheong-san asks.

"Yes" I say.

Cheong-san had fear on his face, I could hear his heart beating quickly.

"Nam-ra, were you really bitten by Gwi-nam?" he asks, Nam-ra replies with a slow, cautious. nod.

"Say it clearly." Cheong-san orders.

"It's true." Su-hyeok says.

I feel an arm wrap around my waist, and Gyeong-su pulls to him.
"Stay out of this. I know you was there but leave them be." he whispers in my ear.

"Gwi-nam was bitten by zombies." Cheong-san warned and I frown.
But.. Gwi-nam wasn't a zombie.

That's when realization hit in, Gwi-nam was terrifying strong. Like me. Like I kicked over the desk and it collapsed. He's a hambie, one-hundred percent.

I drag Gyeong-su in the music room, seeing the dried up blood from where Na-yeon was killed.
We sit on the floor together, holding hands tightly.

"Gyeong-su.. Gwi-nam's a zombie." I confirm, and he widen his eyes.

"R-Really?" he asks, and I nod.

"Aw shit, that means he's powerful like us." my boyfriend stressed a little.

"Let's get the group some food." I advised, Gyeong-su nods in agreement and gets some food. We collect pepsi cans, rolls and fruit.

Me and Gyeong-su walk back in the room with loads of food, but we walk in to Su-hyeok and Cheong-san have a small arguement while On-Jo was defending Nam-ra, who had collapsed on the floor.

"Guys, we got some food." me and Gyeong-su state, dropping the food to the floor.
But everyone was too interested in the fight going on.

After that, we go to the supply room, gripping eachother's warm hands.

"Y/N. Uh..." my boyfriend stammers, scratching his neck nervously.

"Do you want to like.." he can't spit the words out, bless him.

"Sorry Y/N, shit this is so awkward. Basically, do you want to like, you know. Do something, private?" Gyeong-su asks me, while I stare at him with a shocked face.

"O-Ofcourse." I reply.

"Then maybe you should.. follow me" he grins, taking my hand before dragging me out the music room.

"Guys! Where are you going?! Morons!" Wu-jin yells, about to run after us but Dae-su stops him, and closes the door.

We both let out small chuckles.

SMUT

Me and Gyeong-su just go in a random class, and we shut the door behind us so no zombies get in. My boyfriend takes off his jumper, then his shirt, leaving him in just his trousers.
I do the same, not caring how exposed my body is to Gyeong-su.

We're both naked in seconds.

Before I could speak, Gyeong-su kisses my boob.

"You're sexy." he smirks, pulling me close to him.

"This is fun and all, but.. We've only just got together, and we're in the middle of a fucking apocalypse, babe." I state.

"It'll be fine, mommy."

"Okay then, baby."

"Are you ready?" he asks me, and I grin.

"Ofcourse." I reply.

Gyeong-su pins me to the floor, the tip of his member slowly touching my area.
Gyeong-su crawls down to my feet, and starts masturbating my pussy, and I moan softly.

"Looks like someone likes this." he whispers, going faster.

"Ah.. Ah~" I continuesly moan.

Music room

"Guys, you hearing that?" Wu-jin asks, everyone turns to him.

"Who the fuck is doing the nasty in an apocalypse?" Dae-su asks.

"Wait... Y/N and Gyeong-su!" On-jo hints out, the members of the group look at her with a look of disgust.

"Oh shit." Su-hyeok curses.

Su-hyeok was currently tied to Nam-ra's wrist incase she tries to bite anyone.

"Does someone wanna go check?" Dae-su stupidly asks.

"No what the fuck, I don't wanna see Y/N and her boyfriend naked and doing disgusting things." Wu-jin replies, rolling his eye and smacking Dae-su on the back of the head.

"These morons, doing it in the middle of an apocalypse." Su-hyeok whispers.

~

"I've loved you since we've met, Y/N." Gyeong-su murmers, his member going inside my pussy, and I moan louder.

"Ah~"

"Ahh~~"

Gyeong-su starts to moan.

"Babe, I'm gonna c0me.." I whine, making Gyeong-su smirk.

"Do it for me, Y/N. Do it for me." he says, and I come all over his member.

"Good girl.." he praises.

~

After we finish getting dressed, we head back to the music room. Gyeong-su kissed me so many times on the way there.

He's obessessed with me.

"Well, well, well. What have you guys been up to?" Dae-su asks when we enter the door.

"We just went outside to see how things are." I lie nervously.

"Don't lie, princess." Gyeong-su whispers in my ear, and I sigh as my face becomes a tint of pink.

"Me an-" I'm cut off by Cheong-san.

"We know." Cheong-san scoffs making me frown, how did he know.

"Your moans were so loud. I bet it attracted all the zombies." Su-hyeok informs, causing me to blush in embarrassment.

"Shit.." I whisper, extremely embarrassed while the group stares at me and Gyeong-su with a blank face.

"Anyways... We have to discuss something, we plan on going to the roof." Cheong-san informs us, and I nod in agreement.

God this is so awkward, everyone keeps staring at us.

"Guys, stop staring at Y/N and let's talk about how we're gonna get to the roof."

[Sorry if the smut was kinda cringe-]