¹¹ Roof top

"They're coming." Nam-ra says, peering down the stairs.

I hear them aswell.

Cautiously, I stand up and walk down the stairs, seeing a hoard of snarling zombies running up the staircase.

"Shit! They're here!" I shout, trying to look for a weapon.

Fuck.

Everyone tries kicking the zombies down the stairs, but there's too much.
They were too strong for such a small group in a cramped place.
I look over and see a blue tarp, thinking carefully I get the tarp.

"Guys! Throw this over the zombies!" I suggest, Nam-ra, Hyo-rung and Ji-min nod, while the boys try to kick them away. We throw the blue tarp over the group of zombies. That should slow them down a bit.

I look under the tarp and see a familiar jacket.

One heart.

I remember what happened last time I saw him, he hurt me real bad.
Gwi-nam was using a zombie as a shield and staring at us with that devillish smirk.

"Guys! Gwi-nam's here!" I alert them. I rush over to him but Su-hyeok stops me.

I smack his hand off me and go over to Gwi-nam.

"Move." Gwi-nam orders.

"Let's ta-"

He pushes me out the way, causing me to hit the side of my body on the stair railings. Gyeong-su rushes over to me, helping me back to my feet.
I wince, it hurts a little but I was okay to fight him. "You okay, Y/N?" he asks. I nod. "I'm fine."

I'll fight this fucker to keep my friends safe.

The girls look at Gwi-nam in fear except for Nam-ra, who was ready to fight him with all her strength.

"CHEONG-SAN!" he yells, causing me to cover my ears in instinct.

Cheong-san grabs his weapon and runs over to Gwi-nam, attempting to hit him in the neck but the hambie stops it. Cheong-san breathes heavily as Gwi-nam holds him close to his body.

"Give me your eye." Gwi-nam snickers.

"Leave him alone, Gwi-nam!" I shout, attempting to push his body off my friend. I wrap both my arms around his neck, and he lets go of Cheong-san.

I throw Gwi-nam into a wall, where he collapses for a few seconds before getting up.
When he gets up, I strangle him with one hand, my grip firm and tight on his neck.

"What the hell? Fuck!" he curses, his face turning red.

"Why didn't you die, asshole?" I ask him, rage in my eyes.

I tighten my grip, hearing a crack that causes Gwi-nam to whine in pain. I can't but grin.
With all my strength, I throw Gwi-nam ontop of the tarp.

Cheong-san grabs my wrist and drags me to the rooftop door.

"It's open!" On-jo yells, running out the door to the rooftop.

I collapse next to the door when I enter the rooftop, exhausted from using all my energy.

"Ahh, shit." I whine, seeing the chopper leave the school.

Everyone tries waving to it and shouting, but its's no use.

I know we'll just slowly starve of hunger and get dehydrated soon.

I just want to end it here.

But how, I'm a stupid hambie. I can't die, I'll just recover.
I walk over to the edge of the rooftop and climb up, inspecting what's down below.
Just as expected, there's smoke coming from buildings in the city, countless zombies roaming around.