² Friends?

Y/N's POV

I sigh as I leave the school building, many other students were chatting with their friends while walking out.

"Y/N!" I hear a familiar voice call from behind me, and I turn my head to him.
He walks up to me, smiling, and next to him is a boy who I think is, 'Cheong-san'?

"Hey, this is Cheong-san, my best friend." Gyeong-su exclaims, patting his friend's back.

"Hi, Cheong-san." I smile.

"Hi."

"Y/N, walk with us home." Gyeong-su offers, and I nod.
Gyeong-su slings his arm around Cheong-san's neck, they must really like eachother.
As we walk for a bit, Gyeong-su starts to talk to Cheong-san about a resturant.

"So the resturant moved? How about a grand opening?" he grins.

"But we're not doing one." Cheong-san replies.

Gyeong-su makes a rather funny facial expression and let's go of Cheong-san.

"What? What..?" he whines as his friend goes on his phone.

"Y/N, help me convince him to let US go." he whispers to me.

"Okay.. sure, but I'm going aswell?"

"Duh!"

"Alright then."

"Hey Cheong-san, Gyeong-su wants to go to your resturant so please let him..." I groan, unsure of what to say.

He basically ignores me as he stares at his phone.

"Seriously? I told them to change the name."

Gyeong-su walks up closer to Cheong-san, and I do too.

"I heard you were." says Gyeong-su.

Cheong-san turns to his friend, "We're not, the fryer hasn't even come in yet."

"I heard it had."

"I'd know it better than you, don't you think?"

"My mom's impossible." he groans, I guess he's texting his mom.

Suddenly, a familiar girl hits Cheong-san on the shoulder, and he drops his phone. I can't help but giggle a bit.

On-Jo I think her name is.

"Hey. My phone!" he calls, immediatly picking it up.

I stand next to Gyeong-su, obeserving what's going on.

"You can't run away." says On-Jo, she seems to be with her friend, who I don't the name of.

She takes a black off her front side, handing it to Cheong-san, smiling mischievously.

"Hey, gohper. Let's go have some fried chicken." On-Jo orders, Cheong-san taking the rucksack.

"It hasn't even opened yet." he notes to her.

"It has. She said she's testing out a new recipe today."

Gyeong-su playfully smacks Cheong-san on the shoulder, and I laugh a little as I watch. He's honestly quite funny.

"You're going right?" she asks Gyeong-su, who puts on a massive smile.

"Of course!"

"And you, Y/N?" she asks me.

I lift up my head to On-Jo.

"Uh, I- I'm not sure, I mean... I've only met Cheong-san I do-" I'm cut off as Gyeong-su cuts in.

"Yes, she is. It'll be fine." he says, and I stare at him.

"That's fine I guess." Cheong-san smiles.