²⁰ It's over

1 week later.

Me and Nam-ra basically survived together now, we would find food together, get new clothes from abandoned houses/shops, but both of us were broken inside, like a piece of us was missing.

We just want to see our lovers.

"Hey, Nam-ra. Want to go back to the school sometime? Maybe there's more people like us." I ask her with a smile.

"Oh.. Yeah, sure." she replies while tucking her hands in her coat pocket.

The only thing I could think about was him.

My boyfriend, the one I almost hurt.

I wonder what he thinks about me now?

At the camp - Gyeong-su's POV

I lazily slump myself on my bed, sighing. I miss Y/N so much. Why can't I just see her again? Even if she tried to bite me, I still love her with my heart.

I don't give a fuck if she's a 'hambie'.

She's still my girlfriend.

I grab a sketching book one of the military men gave me when I first came here and begin to draw her. To be honest, I wasn't a bad drawer.

My dry lips curl in a small smile, but water droplets drip onto my paper, making it wet.
I throw my sketching book on the floor and begin whimper, trying my best not to breakdown.

"Y/N.. Please be okay.." I whisper.

I hear a knock on the wall behind me, I turn around to see Su-hyeok's face behind the bars of his cell.

"Are you okay, Gyeong-su?" he asks me.

"No, fuck." I reply, tears filling my eyes.

"I know you miss her. I miss Nam-ra aswell. They probably found eachother and are now keeping eachother safe."

"You think so?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm sure of it."

3 months later

"Gyeong-su!" someone calls from behind, I turn and see Dae-su jogging over.

I don't even smile at him.

Eversince Y/N left, I lost a part of myself.

I just want her to be with me, right now.

"Hey, Dae-su." I murmer as he slings his arm around my shoulder.

"You miss her, don't you?" he asks."

"Yes I do, alot. More than you can imagine." I reply, looking up at him.

"It'll be fine, I hope Nam-ra and Y/N are okay." Dae-su says before leaving, going over to the food stall, where we will now get our breakfast every morning.

When I get to the food stall, I collect my meal and eat in a tent, sitting next to Su-hyeok.

"Still having nightmares about Y/N, Gyeong-su?" Su-hyeok asks me.

"Yes... It's the same one over and over again, where she.. she... .."

I stop talking and daze off.

"It's fine, just tell me later, okay?" he says softly, I turn to him and see a smile on his face.

I arrive back to my cell after having my breakfast, and see a folded piece of paper on the floor, I crouch down and open it slowly

Gyeong-su, meet me outside the toilets at 8 PM
- Su-hyeok