𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7; Is he a...ped-😨

'I wasn't going to show that yet...'

Sora knew that it was too early to show what she could do to others, since she hasn't completely got everything completed. Making it difficult for her to fix shit up when things actually go messy. With that, Sora knew that she was dead meat.

Arien and Arjen must have a million questions swirling around their for Sora to answer, but she didn't have an answer to give to them. If she did, she'd be 6 feet underground.

The current situation is what Sora needed to worry about. Many pairs of eyes stared at her with either fear and unease. From what the servants had seen, the princess may just kill them off with no explanation needed. Even if she was an illegitimate child of the emperor, she still had royal blood in her, and compared to servants like them, she was in much higher status.

But with all these eyes staring at Sora, it made her feel apprehensive about everything. She was in the centre and everyone was staring at her with unmoved eyes, watching her every move... whatever. Sora could not give two shits about being everyone's main attraction, it was just another normal day for Soo Chae-Yu.

"SORA!"

"What the-!" All of a sudden, Arien pounced into Sora's arms, making her stumble back and snap out of her thoughts.

Sora groaned as she rubbed her shoulders, but when she looked at who it was, she immediately returned the hug.

"Uh... Arien?"

Sora tilted her head slightly lower so that she could see her sister's face. Arien, who was clinging onto her sister's embrace like she was about to die, nuzzled her face into Sora's chest.

"Are you ok..?" Arien muttered in a low tone.

Even if others didn't hear, Sora did. She patted Arien's head and smiled at her cute sister as she clung onto her waist.

"I'm fine, Arien. I should be saying that to you," Sora said in a sarcastic voice. Chuckling as she watched Arien shake her head, but still clinging onto her.

Sora was going to enjoy this time with her sister, but then she felt someone staring at her. Sora turned her head around, but was met with the emperor staring at her while still sitting on his chair.

"Holy mother of Satan, don't tell me that he is a ped-"

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME SORA!!!" Arien shouted in telepathy at her sister, glaring up at her.

"Sorry, sorry." Sora gave Arien a sheepish smile as she glanced down at her.

Sora then looked up, her heterochromia eyes met with a familiar pair of red ones.

Arjen.

Not like Arien, who was easy to fool. To her, as long as you act nice enough on the outside and coat your words with honey, she'll believe you. Sora loved Arien with all her heart, but she's just to kind.

Arjen on the other hand, could figure out everything, even if you try your best to hide it. He was a really observant kid and could figure out if you were lying or not, finding out secrets if he had enough clues.

Sora knew that she had to explain a lot of things to him later. Everything, well maybe not everything, but still.

"Heh..." Sora looked at Arjen as he was giving her the 'you better explain right now, or I'm going to kill you' look.

Sora dry chuckled, covering her mouth with her hand and pointed at the multiple servants still staring at her. "Let's talk later... ok?"

Arjen understood what his sister meant and nodded, backing away and giving her some space. Now that one problem was semi-avoided, there was still another problem to be dealt with.