𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14; Ishina being Ishina💅

"Sora! We can't just run away from the crown prince!?" Arein exclaimed.

"Who gives a shit! He can go flip himself!"

"Sora! I'm going to die!" Arjen wasn't kidding, he could feel his legs giving up.

"I'll deal with that later!" Sora ignoring her siblings, dragged them both back too their room, right in front of the door.

Arien and Arjen fell too their knees and started to gasp for air, panting and catching their breath again. Sora looked at her siblings and snicked, "Aren't you guys the one with the most stamina? Why you two panting already."

"Well maybe is someone didn't pull us out of a nerve racking situation, we wouldn't be gasping for air!" You could tell the sarcasm in Arjen's tone.

"...the crown prince isn't following us?" Arein looked behind but there was no one.

"Shit! We're screwed!!!" Arjen cussing was something new, "We cursed the imperial family in front of the crown prince...!"

"It's fine" Arjen, who was panicking, looked at his sister who was just shrugging it all off. "I've done worse, and I'm still here. See!"

"Sora! This is serious" Arjen just couldn't get used to how chill Sora was every time they were going to die.

"Don't worry Arjen" Arein held onto her brothers hand, clenching it tightly. "We did nothing wrong...maybe Sora did something wrong, but still."

"Hey-!"

Sora was going to argue back that she was the one in the right, but a voice cut her off, "What do you mean by, 'we did nothing wrong'?"

"..?!" The only person that spoke in a tone like that...! Ishina!?

Ishina looked like she was going to murder someone, "Your highnesses should be resting peacefully in your bedroom. So, what's going on here?"

"Ah...umm...dunno...?" Arein fumbled out nothing.

***

"How did you leave?" Ishina looked at the three siblings, Arein and Arjen fiddled with their nightgown. Then there was Sora, who sat there on the couch, giving the servants an eerie smile.

Arein glanced up at Ishina and mumbled, "How...?"

"We just walked out..." Arjen added, he clutched tighter on his nightgown

Ishina sighed, shaking her head. She looked over too Sora, she just shrugged, "We really just walked out, you guys just disappeared."

"Haa...Yes, princess" Ishina dead panned, she couldn't really scold the princess. "Prepare a bath for their highnesses" Ishina ordered.

"Yes lady Ishina."

"This is the second time, that your highnesses disappeared. We made sure to conform that the three of you were asleep, and the servants were outside the door. But then you suddenly vanished."

'What is Ishina talking about? We looked outside, there was no one'

Arein thought. "But weren't the servants the one's who disappeared."

When Arein said her thought out loud, Ishina looked at her with a sharp gaze. "Please do not hide anything and just tell me."

"We aren't hiding anything-!"

"Arein"

"...Sora?" 

Everyone's attention went to Sora who was still just chilling on the couch. Sora played around with the needle she had leftover, "Ishina, I must say that, we are not hiding anything. But if we did just vanish out of thin air, making you servants worry, tell me. I'll see what's going on, cause indeed that there was no one outside" the sudden change of maturity coming from Sora shocked Arein and Arjen, just a bit.