𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8; 🎶This is my FiGht sO-🎶

This girl... she knows this kind of magic.

I sat there without moving an inch as the girl summoned... butterflies?

The things flew to all corners of the room, appearing from nowhere other than behind the girl. They attacked all my servants, clouding over their feeble bodies. It was like the clouds of red were feeding on the flesh and bone of the person. But I ignored this and sat there as I watched more and more red cover the room

Soon after they finished feasting on the servants, their direction changed and charged to me. The swarm of red kept coming and coming in larger groups, surrounding me. I thought I could just reflect on their measly damage and get rid of these bugs, but surprisingly, it didn't work.

In a moment of shock, I increased my guard up, but it still did nothing to the bugs. I even pressured my aura even more, but they didn't even react and even charged faster at me.

Unable to reflect the bugs, the first time in forever I felt something;

Pain.

It actually hurt. I was hurt... Me, the emperor. The great ruler of Yuriana... got hurt.

The girl's mana actually hurt me...

How does she know this strength of magic? Did someone teach her? No, that can't be possible. That woman doesn't even know how to control her own magic. It can't be her.

Then... Did she learn it by herself?

I glanced down at the girl. She looked frail, and pitiful even. If I hadn't met in person that night, I'd be thinking she was some kind of weakling. But no, she was the complete opposite.

Despite her weak figure, she was strong enough to stand up to me without faltering, glaring at me with sharp eyes that could pair up to mine. Ordering the servants around as she pleased and they even followed as commanded.

How did she do it?

The girl glared at me from where she stood, another blonde girl hid in her chest meekly. But the girl's glare wasn't the usual mischievous, bothered look that she'd give me, her eyes filled with hatred and she steamed with annoyance.

"Illegitimate children can only be the emperor's weakness," they say.

For these reasons, Rurahel and the children couldn't live in the palace. They would have obviously become a great weakness of mine if they did.

Rurahel.

A woman who was filled with greed that couldn't be hidden. She didn't plan on keeping the illegitimate children alive, because of her secret.

But... I couldn't bring myself to kill them. They were babies with my blood.

So small and light...

"Their names will be Arein, Arjen and..."

At that time I gave them names without realising. I've never given my children names before, so I don't know where I suddenly came up with their names.

My youngest, a girl. Her name I hesitated as I spoke. It was just on the tip of my tongue and it rolled off smoothly as she said it.

"Aries."

Aries. The name meant war, it was the definition of war. I didn't know why, but I just said it once when I saw my youngest, I don't know why.

Why did she remind me of war? Why did she radiate bloodshed and screams? Why did I even give her a name...I don't know.

But as I named her, my thought of killing then disappeared. I looked at my hands as they shook, holding the handle of the blade, pointed at the girl, Aries.