𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12; ..OH! Your-!😮

It was a break time from all that studying, Arein and Arjen were lying in bed. Passing time by talking with each other in telepathy, it was boredom.  

"So annoying! What didn't they expect out of us! Other then the blonde hair, were just normal 5 year old kids!" Arein complained in frustration. She was excluding Sora out of the normal factor. Sora in no means is anywhere near normal. She even admits it.

"I know...why should we receive such hard education? I mean, back in the past we worked our asses off just to pass numbers...but still" Arjen looked back at the past... he then remembered things that he didn't want too. He flinched a bit at the thought of going back to Korea. His High school life was shit, and he was sure as hell didn't want to go back.

'When he said 'weight', did he mean this..?' Arein flopped down into the soft bed sheets, thinking back on Alec's words.

"Arein. Let's go outside, we cant waist our break like this. Sora is spending her break in that play room of her's, she even took a few maids in. So we might as well have some fun. The wethers nice today as well" Arjen was right, today was another sunny day, a great day to go outside.

Arein did wan't to go outside but, "What's the point of being outside if the maids are going to keep following us. As Sora says; there is no point in being outside, feeling free. If all the freedom you get is taking a walk, while also being watched."

Even though the numbers reduced from six servants to four. It was still uncomfortable for people to be following Arein everywhere.

"...The wether is nice" Arein randomly said.

"Yup"

"...Yeah" 

The twins looked out the huge glass window, birds flew through the bright blue sky. The sun was shining, Sora wouldn't like that. 

Times like these, for Arein, she just wanted to spend quality time with Arein and Sora. It was rare for Sora to ever have free time, even just a second to spend with her, Arein would feel like it was hours. For so long, Sora hasn't had a break. Arein knows that Sora's bad habits of the past still linger, along with all her other bad habits.

Even now, in a life where the three siblings can be together all the time. Sora choses to focus on other things, things that make money and help in someway.

But Arein knows that her wish wont come true, it's not possible. The GoDs just seems to hate her whole family to the gut, her true family.

Arjen, who was looking at his sister for the whole time, knew that there was something that Arein was thinking about so deeply. Just for a moment...Arein looked like...Sora, more precisely; Soo Chae-Yu.

Arjen quickly threw away the resemblance, no way does he want to see that again.

"Arein" he calls his sisters name.

Arein looks up from the pillow, "Hm?"

"All the servants disappeared" Arjen pointed to where all the servants once stood, nothing. No one. 

"What?" Arein looked at where Arjen was pointing at, he was right. No one was there.

"AREIN! ARJEN!" Suddenly, Sora slammed her door open. Shook by the sudden yelling from Sora, Arein and Arjen looked at their sister, anticipating for her to say something, not just stand there.

"...They...they"

'They?' 

Arein looked at her sister, Arjen got off the bed and walked over to Sora, "Hey, Sora. Are you g-."