𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24; Murder spree...hypothetical ofc

Arien watched as Arjen (gently) tugged Sora along by her uninjured hand, his tone carrying a mix of concern and reprimand as he said to her, "You should have kept the bandages on for longer."

"Blah blah blah, the wound has healed already, stop nagging me Arjen," Sora rolled her eyes and used, what she claimed, her 'completely healed' hand, to poke at Arjen.

"I would have never 'nagged' you if you'd just take care of yourself for once! I don't want you dealing with an infection, do you remember how annoying you were when you didn't listen to me and got the wound infected? You cried for days."

"Did not!"

"Did so!"

Arien glanced back and smiled sweetly at her siblings' banter.

'Some things just never change, do they?'

She paused in her steps when her attention was drawn to a man with purple(?) hair who appeared to be in a state of frantic agitation as he spoke to The Emperor.

"Who's he..?"

"Mh? He seems to be begging for something."

"He looks pathetic and demented."

"I don't need to listen to this anymore" The Emperor stated coldly, and the panic in the man's eyes was very noticeable.

"B-but Your Majesty!"

"Stop." The man shut his mouth. "Don't make me repeat myself, Count Clone." The deathly aura exuded by The Emperor's glare alone caused the man, Count Clone as The Emperor stated, to freeze, a visible shiver running through his frame as he instinctively began to back away.

He hastily bowed, before sputtering out, "I...I shall take my leave..."

Arien watched as Count Clone slowly backed away and turned his back against The Emperor, walking away with hastened steps.

Arien's gaze remained fixed as Count Clone, visibly shaken, turned his back and hastened away, the tension in the air following him like a shadow.

'That look oddly does remind me of a certain someone'

She thought to herself.

Count Clone's gaze swept over the siblings who watched the scene play out nearby as he hurried past them, his expression contorting into a twisted grimace as if he had caught sight of something unsavory. Despite the distance, his disdain was palpable, casting a shadow over the atmosphere as he continued on his way.

Without a moment of hesitation, Sora slipped a knife from seemingly nowhere and sent it flying in the direction of Count Clone. His body completely froze, eyes trailing down to his cheek where he felt a sudden warmth spreading across his cheek, the sensation of a clean slice searing into his skin.

His eyes shook, along with his body.

"Even peasants know how to address the royal family when at their feet, or have you never received even that basic of an education?" she asks condescendingly. "Well, I guess I can't be surprised, seeing how you acted in front of The Emperor like a bitching mutt."

Sora would have never called the old man by his title willingly, but seeing the mutt's reaction was almost worth the bile that was rising from her throat when she uttered the two words.

"Greetings, Your Imperial Highnesses." Count Clone bowed shakily, somehow smart enough to keep his mouth shut about Sora's comments.

She scoffed, another knife appeared in her hand. "Great, wasted my breath on a mutt... Whatever, shoo," she gestured with the blade in hand.