𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19; An angry old man 😾

"We have arrived at the Syviolla castle~!" Eiji chirped, smiling brightly down at the three siblings.

"I don't want to send you back...but I can't do that, huh? Babies should sleep after all." He muttered in a low tone, sounding very sad and regretful that he had to leave them.

Arien stood there with an awkward smile while facing Eiji. She was trying to be respectful, but in her head she was pleading for him to leave them alone for a break.

Sora stared at Eiji with an indifferent, stoic expression plastered on her face. She was getting bored and tired from this experience, and just wanted a nap. Also, hearing Eiji's voice for more than half the day blabbering in your ear could lead to very bad side effects.

Arjen could see his sister's distastefulness from the corner of his eye and chuckled to himself.

"Alrighty then...Arien, Arjen, Sora." Eiji grinned brightly, showing a row of shiny teeth with a pair of them being small pointy fangs. "I'll see you guys next time~!"

He turned around and held the collar of his horse to lead it away. Eiji waved goodbye to the three siblings all the way till he couldn't see their little golden heads.

'Don't say such scary words...!'

Arien shreeked back, shivering after hearing what Eiji just said before he disappeared into the sunset. But her soul was dragged back to the living by Arjen calling her name out.

"Let's go, Arien."

"Ah—right!"

Arien quickly scrambled over to Arjen, who was waiting for her, unlike Sora who left imminently and Arien could see her leaving figure get smaller and smaller the further she was from them.

Sora was too drained to even see if her siblings were with her, and just wobbled her legs back into the castle with her body slumped.

***

"Imperial prince, Imperial princess," a maid walking behind the three siblings called their titles out, catching only two of their attentions, "We've prepared some tea for you, please head on over there."

Arien and Arjen didn't fight it, and allowed for the maid to lead them. But their dear sister wasn't having it.

When Sora heard that she wasn't going back to take a long needed break for her poor legs, and instead was going to have more tea, she gave up. Sora wanted to pass out right then and there, but seeing how that would be embarrassing and annoying to deal with the consequences of that decision, she instead went for another route.

Sora walked closer to Arjen and whispered something into his ear, which he responded with a small hum and an approving smile, before patting his shoulder for use. Sora muttered a slurred "thanks" and slumped onto her brother's shoulder for leaning support

She closed her eyes and allowed Arjen to lead her, fully trusting him not to kill her off somehow in her lousy nap. Sora soon drowsed off into her slumber, and Arjen could hear her soft breathing in his ear.

Arjen smiled softly at seeing his sister's sleeping face soften after a while. She was finally taking the needed break she deserved after everything. Arien also noticed what was going on and giggled lightly. It was very rare for Sora to even show an ounce of weakness, and her doing it in such an open space made it clear that she was starting to open up, kinda.

Arjen almost wanted to question how his sister was walking while asleep, but it was Sora, so he didn't bother questioning physics and logic.

But after walking a while in silence, Arien suddenly thought of something strange...