𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10; Ethereal... Wait, isn't this ince-😲

"SORA! What are you doing!?" Arein exclaimed, giving worryful glances at her sister. She was taken back to see what her sister had done to the second prince, how rash it was to trample over a princely figure and not face consequences.

"Doing what's necessary." Sora eyed the blonde man under her foot, twisting it a bit more. It was kinda weird to see how small she was compared to others.

Usually she'll be the one looking down on someone, not the other way around. She missed her old body... well you can't really ask for it back now.

"Sora.'' Though Arjen was very pleased that Alexander was put down from getting any closer to his sister, he didn't want them to die from something so stupid as this.

"Get off Alexander, you'll get in big trouble if anyone finds out," Arjen reminded. "Don't let this be the reason we die."

Sora slumped her shoulders in defeat. Even though she can create deadly poisons, kill people and all that other shit, she was still very scared of Arjen, it was freaky. Thinking about the past and how he looked at her gave Sora the shivers.

Sora did as her brother told and hopped down from Alexander's back. "Joesonghabnida, Arjen."

Arjen sighed at his sister's actions, shaking his head. Sora looked down at the floor, feeling bad and guilty. Not for the prince, pfft heck no. She was feeling guilty to Arjen and Arein, for making them worry, again... for like the millionth time.

"Oop." Sora slapped her hand over her mouth when she noticed what she had just said... she was supposed to forget her old language.

The three siblings had agreed to not bring up anything from the past that was no longer needed, that includes their old language. It was kinda hard for Sora to just forget her mother language, after all, she spoke Korean for all her life... in her past life.

Clap.

"Hello? Are you two done speaking?"

Oh right, Arein. Arjen extended his hand to his sister, who was blindly forgotten for just a second, and pulled her closer to his chest.

"Sorry..." Arjen dryly chuckled.

"Hmph," Arein huffed away from Arjen and interlocked her arms. She was grumpy for being forgotten by her siblings... wait, it felt like Arein was forgetting something really important... OH!

"SORA!"

"Yeah?"

"What should we do?!"

"Huh?" Sora tilted her head to the side. She seemed to not get that she had attacked a prince a few seconds ago.

"The second prince!" Arein pointed at the unconscious prince lying face first on the ground, kissing the dirt.

"... Fuck."

Sora turned her face to Arjen and pulled out a nervous smile, "Well... what should we do...?"

"Why are you looking at me?" Arjen looked away from his sister and at the sky, "My, the sky is very sky-ie today."

Sora looked at Arein in desperate hopes that she might have an idea, "Woah! Look at the grass, its so grass-y today."

Arein was also useless.

Sora looked at her siblings with betrayal, but what could she do. Sighing, Sora looked at the maybe dead second prince... he wasn't moving... at all.

'Ah shit, don't tell me that my baby 79562 slipped out!?' Sora bended down to Alexander's level. She was going to try out her newly made Strychnine on the guy, since he was still standing after last time.