𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16; PTSD really sucks

'Now that I think about it...'

Arjen had a dream last night, and it's been bugging him since. He dreamt of the stranger he met before, the one who whispered into his ear about Sora knowing things. Arjen was really off for the whole morning just because of that dream. 

So Arjen finally decided to ask, "Hey Sora. Do you remember that red haired stranger?"

"Yeah, why you asking?" Sora was just a bit surprised that Arjen decided to bring him up.

Arjen looked down and fiddled with his shirt, "I...I just wanted to ask...do you know him, personally?"

Taken back by her brother's question, Sora sighed, shrugging her shoulders, "Just a bit...I think. He looks really familiar to someone I met in the past, but that's all." 

"Oh...I see" Arjen still didn't feel like Sora was telling him everything, but he couldn't just make her spill. But that doesn't matter, he'll find out sooner or later. 

He wanted- no, needed to know who that stranger was. Why did he smile like that too him? How does he know the title, -nim? And why did he add that onto his sister's name, speaking to her like they were old colleagues. 

Arjen wanted answers, but there weren't any. So he decided to do what he always did; find them himself.

***

Arein turned her head to her brother and sister who were walking beside her. "Hey, Arjen, Sora."

"Mhm"

"Yes?"

"Was the third prince mentioned in the book?" Arein asks.

"Yeah" Arjen nodded.

"Well, we've seen everyone in the imperial family, except for the third prince. What kind of person do you think he'll be?" 

"The emperor, crown prince and 2nd prince all have a calm aura, so wouldn't he be similar"

"Pfft" Sora nearly cracked up when she heard Arjen say the word; calm to describe the the prince. "Have you guys seen the dude? He's the compleat opposite of calm. More like a stupid sadist if you ask me."

"So..." Arein placed her hand under her chin, "The third prince is like Sora!"

"What!? Arein!" Sora walked over to Arein and stared into her eyes, "Why compare that rat too me!"

Arein tilted her head and placed a finger on Sora's lips, "You said stupid sadist, thats you in two word."

"Oh, don't forget; workaholic" Arjen pointed out.

Sora stumbled back a few steps, she placed her hand over her chest, acting like some arrows shot her. "I'm hurt~!"

"Yeah, yeah" Arjen rolled his eyes.

"Anyway!" Arein wasn't looking ahead, she was facing her siblings, so she had no idea who was in front of her. "What insult do you think that Sora will say to the teache-oof" Arein rubbed her head, looking up too say that she bumped into Ishina.

"Your next lesson has been canceled. His majesty the emperor, has asked for your presence"  Ishina says.

'WHAAAAAT?! Why so suddenly!?'

Arein and Arjen, were both taken back by the message. They both weren't ready to meet the emperor yet! Especially since last time! Sora nearly killed half the servants in the room, now only Ishina would serve Sora, everyone else would just freak out!

"Hah?" Sora looked disgusted after hearing what Ishina just said. Why did he call so suddenly?! Sora held onto her shirt, clutching onto something. She was going to test her new baby today with the teacher, but now, it's all ruined!