𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23; Flower gleam and glow 🌸

'It smells like...pomegranates?' Arien woke up with a grumble, scrunching up her nose to a heavy scent blocking her smell. '..It's oddly refreshing, feels like Sora's beside me...wait—!?'

She opened her eyes and looked around and saw that the room was covered in butterflies. The subtle movement made the butterflies near her move jump and fly around but eventually flew back down and rested all over Arjen, her head, shoulders, legs, hair—wait, hair?

Calling it long was an understatement.

Her hair swirled on the bed and draped down onto the floor. All of her scars that scattered along her arms and legs were gone as well.

"Arien...why do you look like that," Arjen commented, grudgingly sat up and rubbed his eyes, which then widened when he noticed his surroundings - red adorning the place, himself and Arien included. "What the..?"

"Arjen, you look exactly the same as me."

Arjen noticed his hair was evidently much longer as well, along with his body feeling...fresher? He noticed the bump beneath the blanket to his side, with an arm out and was holding onto his hand.

Two butterflies rested on their intertwined hands.

He noticed a cluttered cloud of butterflies resting on the blanket where Sora was hiding under and chuckled. His grip tightened on the hold.

Arjen looked up at Arien and asked, "What happened?"

"I have no idea," Arien answered with a shrug. "But seeing...this—" she looked at the butterfly covered room, "I think we both know it's Sora."

"Mhm..."

"Should we wake her up?" Arien glanced down at the bump in the blanket.

Arjen shook his head.

"Then what do we do about all of this?"

"I don't know, but we're not waking her up."

"Can't we call the servants?"

"Maybe."

Arien carefully crawled off the bed and walked over towards the door, dragging meters of her blonde hair across the carpet.

'I really need to cut my hair...it's so heavy'

"Um...Is there anyone there?" Arien called out through a sliver of the door, she was going to open it, but the butterflies stopped her from touching the door handle.

"Have you awoken, Your Imperial Highnesses?"

"...Is that you, Ishian?"

"Yes, Your Imperial Princess."

"You're finally back!...Can you come inside though? I need some help..."

"Your Imperial Princess, I cannot enter the room."

"What, why?"

"No one is allowed...able to enter the room, be near you, or touch you without the explicit permission of The Imperial Princess."

"Oh," Arien seemed to expect Sora to order do such a thing, but asked, "Then how did we get here if Sora didn't allow anyone to touch us?"

"The Emperor was the one who carried Your Imperial Highnesses into his room," Ishian informed.

"Then, can he come inside and help?"

"Unfortunately, right after The Emperor placed you down in his bed, he was attacked immediately and he had no other choice but to leave. If you need assistance, Your Imperial Princess, you may have to wake up your sister."

"Uh...I think we just have to wait until Sora wakes up."

"Then, the servants and I will be standing outside until The Imperial Princess wakes up. We have also called upon The Emperor, so he should arrive shortly."