𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26; Guardian x master..? 🤨

"Aren't you guys excited? We're going to have our first ever magic class!"

"No," Sora spat, expression twisted into a scowl. "Why the fuck am I even here?"

"Just get inside," Arjen said, tugging on Sora's hand.

"Fuck you."

The doors opened, and Arien happily stepped inside, looking around the room covered in magical antiquities she had never seen before. The space was filled with a mesmerising array of objects, each exuding an aura of mystery and wonder.

Arjen forcefully dragged Sora in.

"Ah, you're here. Welcome to my class, You Imperial Highnesses!" An elderly looking man greeted them with a soft smile.

His eyes widened and gazed down thoughtfully at their shoes.

"Oh shit, he likes feet! I knew it, everyone here is freaky as fuck."

"I don't—you know what, I'm just going to ignore that."

"Oh my, this is..."

"Ruch rudeness, Baron Chembo!" Ishian scolded sternly.

"Woo hoo, go Ishian!"

"Calm down, Sora."

"Ah, my apologies! I was just slightly taken aback by seeing the Second Prince's magic trace on the Four Prince and First Princess..."

"Is that so?" Sora shifted her gaze to Arjen.

"Mhm, the Second Prince used some of his magic on us before, when you were out playing."

"...Alrighty."

"How could you tell, sir?" Arien asked curiously.

"The Second Imperial Prince's magic is uniquely colored white...It's defensive magic that could rival anyone in the empire—no, the entire continent."

"Girly, don't exaggerate," Sora rolled her eyes. "You guys better not be stupid enough to believe that shit."

"We're not!"

Sora raised an eyebrow at Arien.

"Believe me, Sora!"

"'Kay."

"Sora!"

"Mhm, it looks like the Second Prince made quite a resolve."

"Resolve?" Arien asked, turned away from Sora and up at Baron Chembo.

"Sit down, sit down." He gestured towards the wooden table behind him.

Arien hopped onto a seat without much complaint. Sora looked at Baron Chembo with annoyance and Arjen pinched her hand before her bloodlust escaped.

"Sit."

"What am I, a dog?"

"Yes, now sit."

Sora scoffed, "Woof."

She sat down.

"This will be your first lesson." Baron Chembo walked over to one of the many shelves covering the walls of the room and took out a book. "Now, look at this book I'm holding."

Arien stared hard at the book Baron Chembo held. She gasped when it began floating in his palm.

"This is a simple motion spell. I used my mana in a way so that it'll stay afloat. In reverse, putting it back down, I would 'recall' my mana, ending the spell." He did as so, the book landed softly on the table.

"Then...can the magic that's placed on us, be 'recalled' as well?"

Baron Chembo smiled. "You are a fast learner, Your Highness. And yes, that is possible. If the Second Prince lacked mana for whatever reason—" 'foreshadowing?' "he could terminate the spell on you two to regain some of his own mana."