𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18; Pudding~!🍮

"Woah...." Arein had her jaw literally touching the ground, this place was beautiful!

They were inside a glass dome, which made the warmth of the sunlight beam in, making the place feel even more cozy. Inside the dome surrounded trees, flowers and all kinds of greens. All of the color made the place feel surprisingly welcoming, not something that a ruthless sociopath would have.

"It's just over here! This way~!" Eiji pointed forward, leading a path too an area in the middle.\

Arjen followed Eiji's direction and trailed his eyes to the set up in the middle of the dome. Chairs were placed around a table, they all looked high quality and all very comfy.

Though Arjen didn't have the same over-reacting reaction as Arein, he was still stunned by the fact that Eiji -the so rumoured crazy sadist- could have something like this in his area.

Following behind Arjen was Sora, who looked at the dome with blank eyes. She wasn't really expecting that the mad dog could design something like this all by himself, she also was salty that he could have his own glass dome. Glancing at every inch and corner of the space, Sora didn't have a thought of the place. It wasn't her taste but neither was it so shitty that she would just leave.

"Make yourselves comfortable!" Eiji beamed with sparkles when he spoke each and every word he said to his younger siblings. "Do you guys want some snacks?"

"Uh...Sure" Arein nodded, hesitantly answering back. She didn't want her head to be flying off her body by just saying something wrong to Eiji. She was also hungry, the servants didn't even let them finish her breakfast before arriving.

"HEY!" Eiji turned his head around ,snapping his fingers, which all of a sudden, two servants popped out of thin air.

"Yes, we will prepare them" the two servants bowed, understanding what to do and disappearing soon after.

"Now~ Come sit next to me!" Eiji was already sitting on the sofa, patting beside him at the empty space, indicating to the three siblings to "come and sit".

Arein and Arjen followed, walking over to Eiji and sitting beside him on either side. Sora meanwhile, took a seat on one of the single chairs, not really taking notice of Eiji's presence. Sora was busy in thought, looking outside of the glass of the dome, spacing out. She still had her parasol in her hand, but placed it to the side when she took a seat on the chair.

"Sora~!" Eiji called out to Sora, making her snap out of deep thought. Looking over back at Eiji, Sora gave him an uninterested look.

Eiji didn't take Sora's blank face to heart, instead, deciding to talk to her, and bring out his gift. "I got a gift for you!" Eiji reached out from behind the sofa, pulling up a box. "I hope you like it! I put a lot of effort in preparing it!"

Eiji gave one of the most yandere look that Sora ever seen in fiction. Eiji was smiling while blushing, eyes slightly squinted and his tune somehow dripped with honey. Sora was spectacle of what a crazy sadist like Eiji would give her, then she remembered that she was also not in her right mental state.

Accepting the gift, Sora reached over and grabbed the gift, placing it in her lap. The box was wrapped in a fancy golden and red color. The size of the box wasn't too big or small, it fit perfectly in Sora's two tiny hands. There was also this wretched sent Sora smelt from the box, it was familiar...

Where has Sora smelt that irony-rusty sent before...oh.

Sora picked up on what the gift was, but still took a peek from a gap in the box. Indeed it was what Sora thought it was. Sora would usually just throw it away or ignore it, since she had to deal with the exact same thing from before. She would only really receive these kinds of "gifts'' from him.