To Fix a Bully, You need Piranhas

I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago... but I admire the sadism.

Wednesday Addams slowly walked down the hallway, her fellow students watching her either with disgust or fear.
Ahead of her she saw the jocks messing around by the lockers.

"Pugsley is in the locker." Wednesday glanced at the girl beside her, who was wearing a dark purple cloak, over her dark clothes, with her dark hair hidden under her hood.

She changed the direction she was walking, to the direction of a locker with writing and drawings all over it.
Wednesday pulled the locked door open, standing inside the locker, was Pugsley, tied with rope and an apple in his mouth.
At the opening of the locker door, Pugsley fell forward landing on his back, against the gold ground.
Wednesday crouched beside him, removing the apple from his mouth, an annoyed expression covering her face.

"I want names." Her voice was dull, with no sign of fear, nor any lack of confidence, as she looked down at her younger brother.

"I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast." Pugsley whimpered, as he spoke. Unlike Wednesday, he wasn't able to control his emotions and hide his fear.

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together." Wednesday started untying Pugsley, as said boy whimpered in attempt to pull himself together.

"Now." Wednesday's voice was louder, and firmer this time, she didn't understand how her and her brother were so different in this aspect.

Wednesday removed the rope from Pugsley's hand, causing her hands to touch his slightly.
Her neck snapped backwards, as she gasped slightly, a vision sort of thing playing in her mind.

It was the jocks. Taunting and tormenting Pugsley as they tied him up with rope, pushing him into the locker, and shoving an apple in his mouth, all while laughing, before they slammed the locker shut on him.

Wednesday's neck snapped back to normal, her hair slightly messy, as she looked back down at Pugsley, who had a concerned frown on his face.

"You okay?" Pugsley may not be the bravest or emotionally strongest boy, but he sure loved his sister, and often worried about her.

I'm not about to confess to my brother that I've recently been plagued by visions. I have Y/N for that. Nobody else can see her, though my family can feel her presence. She's my twin, she has a gift with darkness, and one day she went missing.
My visions came on without warning, and feel like electroshock therapy without the satisfying afterburn.

"Leave this to me." Wednesday got to her feet swiftly, about to walk off down the hallway as Pugsley watched wearily.

"Wednesday? What are you going to do?" Pugsley didn't want his sister to get into trouble because of him, but he also knew there was no stopping her.

"I know where some Piranhas are lurking. We could drop them in the swim pool." A smirk was evident on the shadow girl's face, and a small smirk tugged at Wednesday's lips.

"What I do best." Wednesday sent her small signature smirk to Pugsley as she headed off down the school hallway, her heels clattering against the floors.

Climbing the stairs to the swim pool, Y/N chuckled sadistically as the two girls saw the jocks practicing in the water.

"Yo, Dalton, look. Pigsley's sister." Dalton's best friend pointed behind him at Wednesday.

"What did they call my baby brother?" Y/N glared at the boys in the pool, a small smirk playing at the corners of her mouth, knowing what was coming.

"Hush." Wednesday whispered quietly as she held the bags behind her back.

"Hey, freak. This is a closed practice." Dalton's friends all chucked as if he was the funniest guy on Earth.

Y/N sneered as Wednesday remained emotionless.

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is me." Wednesday lifted the bags of Piranhas so that the boys could see.

Their smirks quickly faded at the sight of the fish, they flung into panic, as they swam toward the opposite side of the pool to get out.
Wednesday dropped them in with a splash, as they quickly chewed through the bags, and gave chase.
The boys swam faster, trying to get out of the pool before they could get attacked by the fish.
As Dalton went to climb out, he screamed as Piranhas attacked him and blood filled the previously clean water.

Wednesday and Y/N looked at each other with matching smirks. School just got a lot better.