The Self-Appointed Queen Bee

Wednesday was scraping the colour from her side of the window, Y/N was looking through Enid's things, when suddenly Enid burst into the room.

"What the hell did you do to my room?" Enid was furious.

Y/N looked over at Enid with a blank expression, as Wednesday turned her head to look at Enid.

"Dividing our room equally. It looks like a rainbow vomitted on your side." Wednesday got to her feet, kicking all the colours onto Enid's side of the room.

"I --" Enid tried to speak in defence as Y/N fell backwards onto Wednesday's bed, her hands crossed over her chest elegantly.

"Silence would be appreciated. This is my writing time." Wednesday took a seat at her desk, getting her type-writer organised.

"Your writing time?" Enid rolled her eyes slightly as she watched Wednesday.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog would be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." Wednesday didn't pay much attention to Enid as she worked on her novel.

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love." Enid defended her vlog with desperation lacing her tone.

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles. They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures." Wednesday got up, walking over to Enid, until they were a couple feet apart, Y/N watched from the bed with a smirk.

"Uh, you mean, emojis? It's how people express their feelings. I realise that's a foreign concept to you." Enid held back a laugh as she looked at Wednesday.

"When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole. By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly." Wednesday turned away from Enid, and back to her desk.

Enid huffed and puffed angrily, she turned her music on with a smirk, she began dancing around as Wednesday turned to look at her annoyed.

"Turn that off." Wednesday kept a straight face as Enid looked at her.

"This is your final warning." Enid kept dancing as Wednesday advanced toward her.

"RAWR. Don't mess with me. This kitty's got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them." Enid's fingertips grew in length as she held her hands out toward Wednesday, threatening to pounce on said girl.

"This trash music is making my ears bleed."

Y/N turned the music off, Enid looked at her music player with a weary frown, before looking at Wednesday in shock and utter confusion.

"Good evening, girls." The door swung open, and Enid immediately put her claws away behind her back.

"Oh, sorry about the mud. I wanted to make sure that Wednesday was settling in. Is this a bad time?" The woman looked at the divided room, placing one foot on each side.

"I'm Ms. Thornhill, your dorm Mum. Apologies I wasn't here to greet you when you arrived. I trust Enid has given you the old Nevermore welcome." Thornhill smiled looking between the girls.

"Ugh. I don't like her. Nor, do I trust her, adults are never this.. enthusiastic or welcoming to people like us."

"She's been smothering me with hospitality. I hope to return the favour. In her sleep." Wednesday stared straight ahead at Thornhill, after sparing Y/N a glance, Enid looked at Wednesday terrified for her life.

"I love seeing the fear in her eyes."

"Well, here's a little welcome gift from my conservatory. I try to match the right flower to each of my girls. And when I read your personal statement in your application, I immediately thought of this one." Thornhill handed a flower in a pot to Wednesday who looked down at it.