Wolfie Has A Crush

Weems opened the door, and led them inside. The window was a mixture of colours, and the left side of the room, was obviously Wednesday's roommates side, it was very colourful.

"It's so vivid." Gomez tried to be polite as Morticia gasped in surprise.

The girl that had been previously sitting at her desk, got up and ran toward Wednesday, excitedly.

"Howdy, roomie." The girl greeted as she grinned excitedly.

"Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair." Weems must have thought the arrangement, of the two total opposite girls, was funny.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale." Enid was genuinely concerned about Wednesday already.

"Wednesday always looks half-dead." Gomez squinted as he spoke to Enid, and Wednesday stared in horror.

"Oh. Welcome to Ophelia Hall." Enid held her arms out excitedly as she took a step forward, only for Wednesday to take a step back quickly.

"Not a hugger, got it." Enid still seemed so excited and happy, even though she's been turned down for a hug.

"Please excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to colour." Morticia apologised as Y/N wandered around the room in distaste.

"Oh, wow. What happens to you?" Enid looks horrified of the allergic to colour excuse.

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." Wednesday spoke flatly as Enid had a hint of nervousness in her eyes.

"Luckily, we've ordered you a uniform." Weems chuckled her hands clasped infront of her.

"It better be dark purple or black. Otherwise I'm burning it, and the school down." Wednesday glanced toward Y/N with a smirk of agreement.

"Enid, please take Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with a copy of her schedule, and give her a tour along the way." Weems turned to Enid then Wednesday.

At first, Enid seemed scared, but before long her excited grin was back, making Y/N roll her eyes as she groaned.

Wednesday turned to look at her parents in hatred and annoyance, Gomez's smile turned to a weary frown as Morticia also frowned.
Wednesday glared at her Mother before leaving the dorm room, with Enid jumping and skipping behind her.

Enid led Wednesday and Y/N down a set of stairs, while preparing herself to talk more.

"Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us. Outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favourite marginalised group here." Enid explained eagerly as other students messed around.

"You can save the sanitised sales pitch. I don't plan on staying here for long." Wednesday watched the other students, with a gaze that was the opposite of fondly.

"Why not?" Enid was way too happy for
Y/N's liking.

"This was my parents' idea. Oh, look, there's my Mother smirking at me. They've been looking for any excuse to send me here. It's all a part of their nefarious, yet completely obvious plan." Wednesday looked at Y/N standing by the photo.

"What plan?" Enid inquired excitedly.

"To turn me into a version of themselves." Wednesday spoke as if it was obvious, which it was to Y/N and Wednesday, but apparently not Enid.

"In that case, perhaps you can clear something up. Rumor's been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school, and your parents pulled strings to get you off." Enid kept walking and Wednesday followed with a straight face as usual.