The Gates Mansion

"I've reconsidered your offer. The non birthday dinner. Pick me up outside the Nevermore gates at 8. Cut your lights." Wednesday hung up the phone on Tyler.

Wednesday and Y/N walked into the room, Enid was lying on her bed.

"I've been thinking about my less than enthusiastic response to your surprise soirée. And I must admit, I regret not showing my gratitude towards you more appropriately." Wednesday looked at Enid.

"You really mean it?" Enid sat up.

"Take the win, Enid. If only there were a way for us to get off campus and have a little birthday redo. Just two best friends. Too bad the school is on lock down. Would you look at that full moon?" Wednesday looked out the window.

"Oh, how about I say I'm about to wolf out and get a pass to the lupin cages? And say you volunteered to lock me in." Enid walked over excitedly.

"My deviousness has finally rubbed off on you. Thing. You know what to do, right?" Wednesday smiled.

"Oh, we should wear our snoods." Enid stopped and grabbed her snood.

"Oh, I..I believe I left mine at fencing." Wednesday turned to Enid.

"Actually, you left yours at the Weathervane. Luckily, Bianca brought it back." Enid held Wednesday's snood out to her.

"Like a monkey's paw." Wednesday took the snood.

* Gates of Nevermore *

Wednesday stared into the front window, Tyler turned and jumped in shock.

"Let's go." Wednesday got into the car.

"Uh..uh..hi. Nice to see you too." Tyler smiled at Wednesday.

The back door opened, Y/N moved over so Enid could get in.

"Wait, he's our uber driver?" Enid looked at Wednesday confused.

"Uber driver? I thought we were going on a date." Tyler looked at Wednesday.

"I thought this was a girls night out." Enid looked at Wednesday also.

"Clearly, neither of you, realise how devious an Addams can be."

"There's been a change of plans." Wednesday stared ahead.

"What's up with the weird matching hoodie scarf things?" Tyler looked between Wednesday and Enid.

"Don't ask. Just drive." Wednesday looked out the front window.

* Gates Mansion *

"Seriously, you wanna go in there? This place is creepy AF." Enid looked at the gate with her flashlight.

"I know." Wednesday started unlocking the gate.

"Okay. This isn't what I signed on for." Tyler watched Wednesday.

"Ditto." Enid turned to Wednesday.

"Don't worry, Wolfie. Nothing bad will happen to anyone...important." Y/N smirked toward Tyler.

Wednesday looked at Y/N warningly.

"Party pooper." Y/N sighed.

"I didn't want to celebrate my birthday by going to dinner or a surprise party. I want to do this." Wednesday turned to the two.

"Then you should have just said so. You didn't have to trick us." Tyler looked at Wednesday.

"If you want to go, you can. I'm going to go check out the garage." Wednesday walked through the now open gates and Y/N followed.