Chapter 8

Once we were pretty sure Aunt Jill was settled and wouldn't be back out, Kelli began, "Okay, so what's this all about?"

I knew the question was coming and I figured if she was going to spend her entire summer with me, making sure I got the best experience possible, the least I could do was tell her the whole story.

I started with the accident and then explained what had started happening to my body and what the doctor said about it. I told her everything, including the part about how I felt something wasn't right in my life and why I wanted to do this all summer before making a decision.

Kelli listened intently, her eyes widening at some parts, and occasionally giving me a sympathetic look.

"So you really do want to spend this summer with us dressed like a girl and it's not some kind of extreme punishment by your parents for something you did?" She exclaimed when I had finished.

"No Kelli, it's not punishment nor is it a joke, I really do need to know which gender I should spend the rest of my life as. I told you what the doctor said. Well, he's right, apparently my body is starting female puberty. I'm going to have to make my mind up real soon which way I wanna go. If this continues and I don't do anything, I won't have a choice and that's why I'm here. I know what it's like to be a boy and now I want to see what it's like to be a girl. I have to know."

"Okay then, I guess I can get on board."

She reached behind my head and took the rubber band from my hair and ran her fingers through it, fluffing it out.

"You are going to learn so much this summer about how better life is as a girl. I predict that you're going to like it so much there's no question what you're going to choose."

I smiled at her comment. "Thanks, Kelli. That means a lot to me. It's just... it's overwhelming, you know?"

She nodded in understanding. "I know what you mean. You want to make the right decision." She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in to a tight hug. "Cousin, I'll do everything I can to help."

I winced from the tenderness of my breast buds when Kelli squeezed me tight. She felt me flinch and tighten up. She pulled back and saw the look of discomfort on my face.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing."

"You jumped like I hurt you."

"It's my chest, it's really tender."

Kelli's face lit up. "Oh my gawd!" she exclaimed. "You're starting to grow breasts. Can I see?"

I hesitated at first, but then knew it was pointless to refuse. She'd eventually see anyways and besides, I was here to learn. This was something she knew about, had not to long ago gone through herself.

Feeling self-conscious, I hesitantly reached down and slowly lifted the blouse over my head, leaving my chest bare and myself vulnerable.

Kelli immediately saw the barely noticeable, swollen tissue. She instantly reached out to touch me but stopped just short, realizing what she had just almost done.

"Is it okay if I touch," she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "Yeah, I guess."

So she eagerly did. She the pressed the area around each nipple. Her pressing intensified the soreness but it also felt different from me pressing on myself. Her fingertips were cool and it kinda felt good.

"Wow," Kelli breathed out, staring at my developing breasts. "They're just starting to come in. They're not very big yet, but you've already got hard lumps behind them. I can feel it."

"What?" I asked, reaching up to check for myself. "I never felt no hard lumps before."

She took my hand and guided my fingers, pressing harder than I normally did. Sure enough, I could feel it.

"What?" I asked, reaching up to check for myself. "I never felt no hard lumps before."

"What does that mean?"

"Oh, that's the fatty tissue around the breast bud. It's called the breast bud because it's where your breasts start to form. It's perfectly normal and it means you're blossoming into a young lady," she responded with a laugh. "I have an idea. Come on."

She hopped up off the couch, grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom.

She dropped to the floor in front of her dresser and began digging through a drawer. After a moment or so, she pulled out an article of clothing.

"Here it is. Now, momma said your experience starts tomorrow. I say it starts now. Hold out your arms."

I did as she instructed and she placed the garment up my arms and fastened it in the back. It was a bra. Not just any bra, but one of her old training bras. As she snapped the hooks in the back, I felt my breasts being contained for the first time. It was a strange sensation. I could feel them pressing against the cups, as if they were trying to escape.

The bra was snug around me and cut into my shoulders. I had to admit though, the cool silk did feel good on my sensitive nipples.

Let me help you get it adjusted to fit you better," she offered, helping me slide the straps around and fix their length.

"How's that?"

"It still feels weird," I admit.

"You'll get used to it, I did." She says, smiling back at me. "It looks like you're a little bigger around than me, though. I'll make sure mom gets you a proper fitting while we're out tomorrow and buys you one in your size. You wanna take it off?"

"No, if you don't mind, is it okay if I wear it to bed, so I can get used to wearing one?"

She chuckled. "I guess, if you insist, but we don't do that, we don't sleep in our bra. You'll see why. Here's a gown for you to sleep in, too."

I took the satin garment she held out to me and slipped it on over my head. I then reached underneath and removed my skirt.

"You need a pair of panties," she enquired.

"No, I'm good," I told her while quickly flipping the bottom of the gown up and back down, flashing my underwear for a split second.

"Oh, you're already wearing some. Plain cotton panties are okay, I guess. I wear them when I'm on my period, but the rest of the time I perfer thongs and boyshorts. You just wait, over the summer, I'm going to make sure you get to experience every type of panty out there."

She reached out and rubbed her fingers across one of my shins.

"You don't have much hair, but come on, let's go teach you to shave anyways."

When we got in the bathroom Kelli had me sit on the edge of the tub with my legs inside. She had me pull the bottom of my nightgown up as far as I could without exposing my panties and turned on the water.

I was nervous and embarrassed and anxious. Now that I was here and it was all real, my male brain was freaking out and wanted to get away, to renege on my agreement to go through with this summer, but I wouldn't let myself run. I was determined to do this. I needed to know this side or, just as mom said, I'll end up regretting it and always think I made a mistake.

"Thanks for your support, I'm sure going to need it. I was so afraid you weren't going to understand and would make fun of me," I admit to her as she began to wet my legs and rub shaving gel onto them.

Little did I know at the time just how right I was and how much help she really was going to end up being. Looking back, I doubt I would have made it through the summer without her.

She worked quickly and efficiently, shaving my legs without any hesitation. As she went about her task, she kept up a steady stream of conversation, making jokes and keeping me distracted. It helped a lot, actually. Before I knew it, she was done and rinsed me off.

"There you go, all clean and smooth."

I looked down at my newly shaved legs and felt a mixture of embarrassment and curious anticipation for the adventure that had just begun.