Chapter 18

Following our visit to the psychologist, mom took me to lunch then announced that she had called our old family doctor and there was an opening at 2:00. I would be getting my first booster dose of hormones, today.

This was the same doctor who had performed surgery on me after my accident, but she hadn't seen me in years, not since we had moved away. She had however, thanks to mom, heard about my current situation and called the doctor back home to find out what options had been presented to me.

The doctor entered the exam room and after her initial shock of seeing an 'extremely pretty girl' (her words) instead of what she expected to see, she spoke, unsure what to call me.

"Carl? . . ."

"Destiny," I helped her.

"Well, nice to meet you, Destiny. I have a feeling I know what brings you in today. I'd say it has something to do with my discussion with your current doctor."

"Yes, ma'am. I saw a psychologist and she gave me a referral for hormones."

"That's great. I'm going to have to examine you thoroughly first, and do some lab work, so will you please remove your dress for me?"

Embarrassed, but knowing I'd have to do this, I did as she asked and just sat there on the edge of the table, fully naked asidec from my lingerie.

The room was kind of chilly and I noticed my nipples were hard.

How embarrassing.

"Destiny, I didn't expect to see such a pretty girl today."

I blushed and smiled.

"It looks like a lot has happened since I last saw you. You were what six, seven years old then?"

"Here, let me help you out of that bra so I can examine your breasts."

She reached up and unhooked the back for me then began to examine my breasts and surprisingly it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be, which in itself was weird.

I haven't mentioned much about my breast, but I was wearing an AA-cup bra now and I completely filled those cups, so there really was something there for her to examine.

She took measurements then had me remove my panties and lay down on the table. She helped me put my feet and legs into something called stirrups to help hold them up in the air and apart, a most embarrassing position.

Once I was like this, she started to poke and prod at me down there, pulling on my little weenie and poking her finger around where my testicles used to be.

While all of this was happening a nurse came in to draw blood. Once she had three vials, she left to take the blood to the lab.

The doctor continued to examine me, taking measurements of my penis and perineum.

Finally she told me to get dressed and while I did, she began to talk to Mom and I about what she had observed and what she thought.

Finally she left the room, saying she would be back once the tests were done.

Mom and I sat in the exam room for about thirty minutes more before the doctor returned.

"Well," she began as she re-entered the room. "Everything came back good. I think we can start Destiny right away on a low dosage hormone therapy regime to bring the hormones in her body to normal female levels. I can also get you some resources that will give you the details of several doctors so you can start talking to one of them about gender reassignment surgery. I know that's still a little ways down the road so if your are not ready to start taking about that, you don't have to worry about it too much, yet. You've got plenty of time. The law in this and most other states say no one can peform the surgery until you turn seventeen anyways."