Chapter 11

I was back at the old house everything was the way it was before dad died. His jacket was on the couch. Shoes next to the hallway closet. Newspapers everywhere. I see my dad standing right there.

“Dad, why’d you marry that witch? She abuses me all the time when you’re not home.” I spat at him.  Not this dream again.

“Jamie, I had to you and your brother need a mother figure in your life.” He said back harshly.

“Don’t you love us? Dad choose one your kids or your wife.”

“Jamie don’t make me choose.”

“How could you be hesitant I am your only daughter Marine doesn’t count. Josh is your only son, Danny doesn’t count.”

“Jamie enough go to your room.”

“You never have time for us anymore. Do you even love us anymore or it all about Maria?”

“Jamie, please call her mum.”

“No! she is not my mom and she never will be!”

“Jamie go to your room now!”

“I hate you! I wish you died instead of mum in the car accident!” I yelled back. He walked out of the house when he saw the seriousness in my face. I run to my room. Josh wasn’t home he was at camp with Marine and Danny. Only Maria, dad, and I. Maria runs into my room right after me.

“Listen here you little bitch, if your father leaves me you will be in hell and I can assure you that, that is a promise!” She yelled at me and started hitting me.

“I hate you now stop it Maria!” I yelled back. That’s when the abuse started. I knew that what I yelled wasn’t going to get her to stop so I changed my attitude.

“Maria stop it please.” I said as nicely a possible. She didn’t stop right away but she stopped. Later that night I found out that dad died and she abused me even more saying that it was my fault that he killed himself.

I woke up in cold sweat. I hated that day. I wish I could take back what I said. I got out of bed to make the food for the baskets. I am making to make two baskets one for Liam and Danielle and the other for the lads and their girlfriends. Today has to be perfect. Okay let me go through the plan in my head. First make them think that they are going to be on a picnic with all of us. Then I make the food and put it in a basket. Leave a note for Liam on the basket to let him know that we went on to do some errands before the picnic so he has to bring the basket. We will be watching form a far. When they both get there I text Dani and Louis text Liam that something came up but there is someone from the picnic group there and we give them their names. Then boom they fall in love. Its fool proof. Now I just need to finish up the baskets. For both lunches I made sandwiches, crisps, lemonade, chocolate covered strawberries, and salad. It was almost time so I went to wake up Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis up so we could go.

“Get your lazy arses up now we have to go!” I whispered yelled to each one.

“Five more minutes mum.” Harry said covering his head with his pillow.

“No get up now! And I am not your mum.”

“Oh Jamie it’s you. Go away.”

“No, now get up Harry I don’t have time for this I have to get the other lads up.” I tried to pull the covers off him but I wasn’t strong enough. I got an idea to get him up.