Chapter 23

“Jamie, if anyone asked you were running and tripped and fell in a chair or something like that.” Simon said looking me straight in the eyes. I nodded my head. To be honest Simon somewhat scared me I don’t know why he just does. My mind drifted to the current situation. What would happen to Harry? Would Simon yell at him? Of course Simon would yell at him. Harry walked in looking scared as fuck.

“Harry, sit down please.” Simon ushered Harry to the seat next to mine.

“Harry, did you hit Jamie?” Simon asked. Harry quickly nodded his head.

“And why did you do that my I ask?” He pressed on to get to the bottom of this whole me having a bruise on my face thing.

“We got into a heated argument and I don’t know I snapped and hit her when she mentioned my parents’ divorce. I don’t know what drove me to snap but I was the one who started the fight. And I regret hitting Jamie. She’s like my little sister and I love her, not like that, that would be weird, but I love her and try to be there for her all the time.” Harry said still looking down but looking like he was about to cry any second now.

“Harry, I’m sorry that I provoked you to hit me. It wasn’t and isn’t m place to mention you parent’s divorce like that. I’m sorry that you feel like that I get everything that I want without lifting a figure. I love you Hazza, not like that you’re right that would be weird like really weird, but I do love you. I look up to you like you’re my brother not my cousin. Sometime I would talk about you at my old job and say how proud of my brother oops I meant cousin. That’s how proud of you I am I’m really sorry that I make you super angry but yeah.” I say trying not to cry.

“Now hug to make amends.” Simon said. I honestly forgot he was here. Harry and I hugged and Simon clapped.

“Harry, no more hitting her please I don’t want to have Louis as an abusive boyfriend in the papers. Jamie, tell Louis that you two have to have a press conference tomorrow to clear this up.” Simon said collecting his things.

“Okay. Simon can I call you Daddy Simon?” I asked.

“Why is that?” He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

 “Because I see you as a father figure and the lads already call you Uncle Simon.” I state. He just nods his head.

“Harry, give me a piggy back ride please?” I asked with a puppy dog face. He just goes in position for me to jump. God that sounded perverted. I jumped on his back. I lightly clicked my heels on his sides so he could go. He got the message and left the room. Louis just looked at us like we were crazy.

“Louis, you and I have a press conference early in the morning.” I say.

“Why early in the morning?” Louis asked looking like a little kid about to throw a massive temper.

“Because I said so Louis.” Simon said coming out of nowhere.

“There you are! You took forever getting here!” Niall shouted at us from the dock.

 “Sorry we let the woman drive!” Harry shouted back. I glared at him.

“Hey Louis drives slower than me!” I said.

“That’s only because I’m afraid of driving fast. I drove fast once. I broke the car. What was even worse was that the car was a prop for a music video.” Louis replied. We all started laughing and ran towards the boat.

 “Hurry up slow pokes!” I shouted looking back at Harry and Louis. I regret that because I tripped and fell. Bloody hell is there something wrong with my legs! I quickly get back up and ran to the docks.