Chapter 18

“Jamie, Zayn wake up.” Niall said jumping on the bed.

 “Niall I love you, but can you stop jumping on my bed please?” I say as nicely as possible. Niall jumps off the bed and walks out of the room. I turned my head to see Zayn about 2 inches away from my face. I thought that Zayn was going to sleep on the pull out bed. I guess we were both so tired that we didn’t set up the other bed.

“Moring Jamie.” Zayn yawned in my face while saying this.

“Moring Zaynie.” I replied.

“Thanks for staying with me last night.” I added.

“You are welcome Jamie.”

“Hurry up we have to go to rehearsal!” Louis yelled throughout the house. Louis stopped at my door as if he was going to say something but sees Zayn and I laying down on the bed together. Louis walks away looking pissed.

“I think Louis was going to apologize and I just ruined that by being in here.” Zayn stated getting up.

“Zayn what’s today?” I asked to see if he remembered what this week is.

“Today is Sunday, why?” He replied.

“Because silly tomorrow starts prank week you dumb arse. But don’t say anything to the lads I want to announce it.” I state. He just nods his head and walks out the room. I have the perfect pranks this year. I will not come in second place to Louis again this year. I quickly brush my teeth and change into a tank top and sweats.

I grab my song book, laptop, and phone and bolt out the door with my leftovers from yesterday. I was running to the car and looked back for some old reason and—smack! I ran right into the car.

“Jamie are you okay?” Harry asked trying not to laugh.

“Shut up curly.” We need to make a video. I take out my video camera and put it on the mini tripod.  I started the camera and got ready to film.

“Ello, ello. My name is Jamie Styles and I have very important news for you. Anyway guess what starts tomorrow.” I told the camera and the boys.

“Your period?” Harry asked.

“No you sicko. God Harold this is why I can’t make videos with you. But the ever so famous prank week starts tomorrow.” I stated. We all cheered.

“Okay we need to choose the days each prankster gets and which of the lads girlfriends will be the vote counter and prize buyer. So who starts drumroll please? And the prankster for tomorrow is…… Liam. Next is Niall, then Zayn, Louis, Harry and last but not least me. And the lucky girlfriend is Dani. So you guys know what happens next. So stayed tuned.” I ended the video.

“Who wants to watch the time harry was a bad babysitter?” I asked. Since I was sitting in the back with Zayn and Harry I had to show them.

“Which time Jamie?” Harry asked.

“The first blind cooking show.” I replied getting the video on my laptop.

“Here it is.” I say clicking on the video.

“Hello subscribers. We decided to start a new show on YouTube called ‘The Blind cooking Show’. Jason will be my camera man and Harry will help him. Harry blindfold please.” I put out my hand out waiting for the blindfold. Harry places the blind fold in my hand and steps in front of the camera.

“Please know that Jamie is a professional but is still a minor, do not copy this show at home.”  Harry said and moves out of the way.

“So today I will me making cookies.” I say going towards the ingredients.