Chapter 28

*5 months later*

“Jamie, I am proud to announce that you are now stable and no longer have to video call me every week.” Said Ms. Shay my therapist.

“Thank you Ms. Shay for all your help these past four months. Well I must go goodbye.” I say and clicking end call. Since I am on tour I can’t visit her every week so I video chat her. Harry and Louis convinced me to see her after I had a major meltdown and was in the hospital for a week. Let’s just say all my mixed emotions came over me like a massive wave. Later today is the last concert for the tour. Louis and I have a healthy relationship. No more fighting each other unless it’s something stupid like who loves who more. Harry proposed to Jessica four months ago and are planning to have their wedding this summer. Fiona and Zayn are going to move in together after the tour is over. Dani and Liam are taking their relationship really slow. Niall and Mia, well they’ve been dating since they were in high school so nothing really happens to them. We’re all one big happy family together and nothing could stop us. Absolutely nothing. The album was released two months ago and sold out pretty fast.

“Jamie, love the pizza is here.” Louis said opening the door just a bit. That was our deal. I would do therapy if I had an hour by myself when I did.

“Louis guess what.” I say getting up from the bed and walking over to Louis.

“You just bought a purple unicorn that poops out food.” He said getting all excited.

“Louis, love next time just ask what. Anyhow, I finished my therapy. Ms. Shay says so!” I say jumping up and down.

“Yay!” He cheered. I was kind of mad at Harry for a month when he signed me up, but now I’m glad he did.

“Let’s go eat Louis.” I say grabbing his hand.

“Oh about that, you see Harry and I have to go run an errand so I won’t be eating with you today.” Louis said scratching the back of his head.

“Louis Tomlinson you aren’t cheating on me with Harry are you?” I asked jokingly. He chuckles and kisses the top of my head.

“No Jamie you are my one and only Styles. Now let’s go get you some food.” He said pulling me to the living room.

“C’mon Harry we have to go do those errands.” Louis said trying to hide something from me.

“Louis, Harry you better not get any more tattoos or else you’ll both be in trouble do you understand?” They completely ignore me and left. Arseholes.

*Later at the Concert*

Here I am getting ready for my last concert for this year getting ready to have a somewhat normal life. Louis kept saying that he had a surprise for me but I couldn’t figure out what it was. He better have not messed with my art stuff and draw something bad again. Once I was done on stage I quickly changed into my clothes for the second set. Mia and Dani kept smiling at me like I had the stupidest make up job on or some shit like that. Oh well. I flew into the stage once again. Did our thang. But something was different.

“Now we all know that Louis usually sings Fix you for this tour, but this time he’ll sing a different song so Jamie please sit down on the couch.” Liam said. The music started play and Louis came in front of me and held my hand.

“It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you…”

Louis sang out the last note and got on one knee. “Jamie, I knew from day one that you were going to be a major impact on my life. Little did I know that I would have fallen madly in love with you. I’m in love with you and I want to spend the rest of our lives together. Will you do me the honor and accept my marriage proposal?” Louis opened a small box and it revealed a diamond ring.

“Yes! A thousand times yes. Is this what you went to do with Harry this morning. And here I thought you two were getting tattoos.” I said. I wiped the tears of joy that were coming out of my eyes. Louis slipped the ring onto my finger and gave me a slow but passionate kiss. The crowd cheered and so did the boys.

*Few months later*

“Jessica are you done I have to find my dress next and I want you to see my dress so hurry up!” I shouted from the waiting area in the wedding dress shop.

“I’m done hold your horses.” She said coming out with the dress she picked out in her hands.

“Let’s go choose your wedding dress and both of our bride’s maids dress.” She said. All five of us went dress shopping while the five boys went tuxedo shopping. Harry and Jessica’s wedding next week the last minute shopping had to be done. I found three dresses that I really liked. One was strapless with a puffy bottom and diamonds in the center and as a design. The other two were Mermaid dress. The first dress I tried on I felt like a princess and didn’t want to take it off. But I need to get the other girls options.

“Okay here is dress number one.” I say walking out of the dressing room. All the girls gasped.

“You have to choose this one.” Mia said. All of the other girls agreed. For my brides maid dresses I chose lavender strapless dress that came to their knees. And Jessica chose baby blue halter top dress at went to the floor. This is my dream come true. I am going to marry the best person I’ve ever known. Although we have had our ups and downs we have come together in the end.